The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus 2.0

Terezmo

From the workshop last Friday, they showcase a demo showing a new rendering of the plains (which looks great) that can also be seen on Steve Sinclair's twitter. I wonder if the developers plan to make the plains of eidolon feel more wildlife like with more animal types roaming throughout the plains and maybe a more colorful landscape. This would also be a good idea to add a resident from Cetus to be placed out in the plains to accept missions, instead of returning to the hub like Fortuna.

50 minutes ago, -AiLuoLi- said:

Unless they make the wildlife invulnerable, grineer will just slaughter them anyway and the plains will remain empty.

LOL This is definitely true....  On more times than I can count, I've watched roving Grineer Patrols go ape-crazy killing condrocs at first opportunity.  And Kuaka get trampled under foot without a second thought.

4 hours ago, Terezmo said:

From the workshop last Friday, they showcase a demo showing a new rendering of the plains (which looks great) that can also be seen on Steve Sinclair's twitter. I wonder if the developers plan to make the plains of eidolon feel more wildlife like with more animal types roaming throughout the plains and maybe a more colorful landscape. This would also be a good idea to add a resident from Cetus to be placed out in the plains to accept missions, instead of returning to the hub like Fortuna.

That is their goal. They are facelifting PoE to be more " alive " and colorful.

They also mentioned in one of devstreams that they will add hunting and bounty-giver / field agent to Plains.

8 hours ago, MBaldelli said:

LOL This is definitely true....  On more times than I can count, I've watched roving Grineer Patrols go ape-crazy killing condrocs at first opportunity.  And Kuaka get trampled under foot without a second thought.

I can see it now, Grineer slaughtering a rat or something with their air ships and stationary ballistas.

1 hour ago, xXIcyBladeXx said:

I can see it now, Grineer slaughtering a rat or something with their air ships and stationary ballistas.

"...nuke it from orbit...its the only way to be sure..." :wink:

Must admit I'm looking forward to seeing the revamped plains. Don't think we'll be seeing much in the way of added content just yet, but hopefully DE have some ideas in the pipeline.