Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2019 Digital Pack Available March 19!

[DE]Helen

Out of curiosity of the digital pack costing $24.99, and the Standard ticket costing 30CAN which is about ~$22.85. 

The standard ticket is available tomorrow and still includes the digital pack. 

Wouldn't we all buy the standard ticket, regardless if we can show up or not .... 

21 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Children 2 years old and younger will not need a badge to attend the event, but we do not have a family pack available. You can purchase multiple tickets per order to secure badges for your whole group! There can only be 1 VIP ticket per order, but you can purchase up to 4 Full Day and Collector's tickets per order.

How are the digital rewards distributed if you buy multiple tickets in one order? Thanks in advance!

5 hours ago, iOnikbond said:

Out of curiosity of the digital pack costing $24.99, and the Standard ticket costing 30CAN which is about ~$22.85. 

The standard ticket is available tomorrow and still includes the digital pack. 

Wouldn't we all buy the standard ticket, regardless if we can show up or not .... 

If DE uses the same service as last year to sell their tickets... then there will be fees involved which would push the standard ticket slightly above the digital pack.

Even if there aren't fees this time... I'd like to believe that most people wouldn't be comfortable potentially blocking others from attending by buying up tickets they don't plan to use just to save ~$2.14.

7 minutes ago, Ottofyre said:

If DE uses the same service as last year to sell their tickets... then there will be fees involved which would push the standard ticket slightly above the digital pack.

Even if there aren't fees this time... I'd like to believe that most people wouldn't be comfortable potentially blocking others from attending by buying up tickets they don't plan to use just to save ~$2.14.

I wholly agree.

Still, I hope there is some kind of provision in place (fees, physical handouts of digital codes, etc.) to prevent a sellout of tickets and a very poor attendance. 

23 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Can we gift Digital Tickets this year? 

Got a few clan mates and friends I'd like to send it to since they can't afford it.

Unfortunately, it won't be possible to gift Digital tickets because they are available directly from platform stores that won't be able to support gifting (PlayStation Store, Microsoft Store, Steam, etc)

18 hours ago, KrAyZy said:

@[DE]Helen Hey, any info on what the  Devstream Team Session or the NPC Voice Recording Session is like? That sounds like a really unique opportunity. How many of the Legendary and VIP tickets will be available.

The Legendary ticket holder will record lines for an NPC and then those lines will be added in-game! They'll also have a chance to sit down and chat with the Devstream team. There will be 1 Legendary ticket available this year and 50 VIP tickets. They go quickly, so be ready when sales go live tomorrow!

20 hours ago, (PS4)appretice said:

Are there any age restrictions s this year for purchasing the VIP or Legendary tickets? My sister would like attend as a VIP with me this year, but she will only be on the cusp of turning 18 when Tennocon arrives. Any clarification on this would be great because I know in 2017 there was alcohol served at the brunch but I didnt see any at the 2018 brunch. 

VIP ticket holders need to abide by the age restrictions that apply to all ticket holders: those under 17 must attend TennoCon with a legal guardian. There are no VIP-specific restrictions. It sounds like she makes the cut!

22 hours ago, Zendadaist said:

Any chance of the Tennocon Relay showing live streams from Tennocon itself for Ditigal Ticket buyers? Outside of the Official Stream that takes place later in the day, I mean. 

No plans for live streams playing in the Relay, but we are going to stream more panels this year throughout the day for everyone to see.

1 hour ago, [DE]Helen said:

Unfortunately, it won't be possible to gift Digital tickets because they are available directly from platform stores that won't be able to support gifting (PlayStation Store, Microsoft Store, Steam, etc)

Well, that's a shame.  It's time consuming and costs extra money to use the work around options.  

Any chance of changing this?

On 2019-02-26 at 2:06 PM, [DE]Helen said:

TennoCon Relay Key  

Can this be used at any point once it is obtained or only during the time period of Tennocon? Is it a one time or unlimited use / visit to relay? Trying to figure it out since I may not be able to login during Tennocon's duration. 

Just now, Cybervoid said:

Ok.. that sucks.. I was able to buy a VIP ticket for the con  and could only buy 1 due to the options offered and my friend couldnt buy his they were sold out 😞 wtf

There are 20,000 people who regularly tune in to the streams. This is a hugely popular game, and with only 50 VIP tickets . . .

I'm in the same boat. Clicked refresh at 1:59:59 and they were gone.

il y a 35 minutes, Cybervoid a dit :

Ok.. that sucks.. I was able to buy a VIP ticket for the con  and could only buy 1 due to the options offered and my friend couldnt buy his they were sold out 😞 wtf

Same. My friend got me into WF and is literally the only reason I'm going. Sitting right next to each other in the office, I was able to get my VIP pass while he got told "SOLD OUT."

So I don't even care to go now and would rather give him my VIP but that doesn't appear possible. He settled for Collector's and I would just trade him if DE would allow it because he cares more than I do. =/

31 minutes ago, iDurak said:

Same. My friend got me into WF and is literally the only reason I'm going. Sitting right next to each other in the office, I was able to get my VIP pass while he got told "SOLD OUT."

So I don't even care to go now and would rather give him my VIP but that doesn't appear possible. He settled for Collector's and I would just trade him if DE would allow it because he cares more than I do. =/

I feel ya. DE or Eventbrite should be able to help you switch the names.

@[DE]Helen

I had a blast last year and I managed to convince my friend to come with me this year! However, he does not play Warframe and is coming mainly because he is interested in game development and also because I gave him the puppy-dog eyes and begged him to :3c

I am purchasing a collector's ticket for myself and all-day admission for him. As he does not have an account, I am unsure what to enter under "alias" and "platform." What would you advise?

Archived