Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2019 Digital Pack Available March 19!

[DE]Helen

6 hours ago, _Akasha said:

My Wife And I Bought Tickets To Attend This Year, However We Were Wondering If There Were Any Deals On Hotels Near The Event Location Like Last Year? Or Perhaps They Are All Booked, As We Had No Luck Clicking On The Hotel Links Provided. 

The Residence Inn, The DoubleTree, and Delta Armouries are the three hotels we've been in touch with - they are nearest to the London Convention Centre, our TennoCon venue!

5 hours ago, Wonksey said:

I've never been and was pretty keen to go this year. I'm trying to plan travel for this time of year, so I'd love to know if more tickets coming on sale is a possibility.

I wish it were possible, but we're limited by the convention centre's capacity. We offered the absolute highest possible number of tickets right from the get-go. There is no more room, so there won't be any more tickets available for TennoCon 2019. 😞

22 hours ago, Kylo. said:

Sounds like we need a bigger building next time.

Hmmmmmmm. Certainly something we'll need to consider!

Am I allowed to attend Tennocon by myself? I am 14, and my mother bought a ticket for me, but forgot to buy one for herself, and when I reminded her they were sold out. Am I allowed to attend without her or my father, or does one of them have to be present, which I’m assuming to be an impossibility due to the sold out tickets. If I can’t go, is my mother entitled to a refund?

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, (NSW)Ryuuzaki said:

I'd like to know if the relay access will be permanent or limited to event duration.

Could we have some clarification?

more than likely limited only to that weekend its out. basically just like a normal baro visit

20 minutes ago, (NSW)Ryuuzaki said:

I'd like to know if the relay access will be permanent or limited to event duration.

Could we have some clarification?

I bought the last year's digital pack, and unless they decide to change it (unlikely, I guess) it's only for the duration of the event.

On a side note, we need a feature I saw in an old game once (Phantasy Star Online 2 iirc). They have "relays" too and those have huge in-game TV screens that are showing stuff like commercials, live streams and whatnot. We sure could use those too...

I don’t live in the US or Canada, can I still purchase the Digital Pack? I’m in Asia.

Will Switch players be able to purchase the Digital Pack and have access to Baro’s TennoCon Relay as well? 

How many days will the TennoCon Relay be available for? And will it only be accessible during specific hours? 

On 2019-03-06 at 1:53 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Live event tickets are sold out! Digital Pack sales begin March 19 and will be unlimited. Here's a list of Digital Pack vendors:

• TennoCon 2019 website through Digital River

• Steam

• Discord

• Microsoft Store

• PlayStation Network Store

• Nintendo eShop

The TennoCon website will direct players to the correct storefronts based on their platforms!

Eagerly waiting for the pack to become available on Steam.

Tho i probably might never physically attend TennoCon, i have very high hopes the convention to someday become as big as BlizzCon. ❤️

Archived