Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolf of Saturn's appearance and looks: they nailed it.

Nitro747

DE completely nailed the looks of this new enemy. Finally an enemy that doesn't look like a hunchback turtle with an amalgamation of random scrap metal attached to him posing as augmentations. Or just a dude wearing a jumpsuit with a tinfoil cube on his head. He actually look like a one of a kind super soldier. His body proportions are on spot. He doesnt have an oversized hunch and tiny legs with big feet like 99% of grineer enemies do (they always skip leg day apparently). It's not like I dislike the looks of the current troops but I like the direction this art style is going.

This is one of the few enemies in this game that looks 100% badass and doesn't have a bunch of weird stuff going on.

Too bad that so far he is just a super absorbent bullet sponge that doesn't pose much of a threat to players because of his low damage and oversimplified attack patterns. At least he lasts longer than the Stalker :clem:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRealShade said:

As someone pointed out earlier today, he looks a tad bit like a Warframe.

hm, I don't think he does. He is taller and his proportions are a bit different than most warframes. He looks just like a dude wearing a super power armor.

I think that maybe he looks so much apart from the rest of the grineer is that he is symmetric and have better proportions. It's just so different. 

45 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Yus.

I like his design. Definitely feels a little darker, like WF's art style in the past.

I miss this so much. Old infested was actually scary and they kept coming after blowing off a body part.

2 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

More like the Grineer version of the Doom Guy. :3

That's why I have mixed feelings about him. Sure he's awesome and imposing, but at the same time he looks like he could be from pretty much any other sci-fi game. Almost everything else in WF is weird and unique, Doomguy of Saturn Six is probably the first genuinely generic enemy ever added into the game. I'm glad to have him, but at the same time I kinda hope this doesn't become a trend.

Edited by SordidDreams
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, SordidDreams said:

That's why I have mixed feelings about him. Sure he's awesome and imposing, but at the same time he looks like he could be from pretty much any other sci-fi game. Almost everything else in WF is weird and unique, Doomguy of Saturn Six is probably the first genuinely generic enemy ever added into the game. I'm glad to have him, but at the same time I kinda hope this doesn't become a trend.

Let people annoy things. Games steal from other games since the beginning. The thing is that they have to fit and the Wolf is hitting perfectly.