Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excavation Missions are a headache.

Lancars

Excavator Deployed. Excavator Destroyed. Excavator Deployed. Excavator Destroyed. Excavator Deployed. Excavator Destroyed. 

Lotus's lust for excavators is annoying to since she needs to drop 2 more while you're trying to get to one so you end up with three. Then you decide to leave and its "Excavator Deployed. Excavator Destroyed. Excavator Deployed. Excavator Destroyed. Excavator Deployed. Excavator Destroyed. " the whole way. Or she she goes on and on about batteries.

I think you need to cut down on the Lotus transmissions. And ease up on the randomly places excavators.

30 minutes ago, SupremeDutchGamer said:

i dont think excavators get spawned untill you reach their location... so uhm.. dont activate them if you cant do them yet.

Except she instantly drops locations in your path or on your head if you're in the area and BAM excavator. So yea without warning they drop if you end up near the ring too. The ring is a lie you can be way outside the ring and it drops.

• 1 month later...
On 2019-03-09 at 12:47 AM, Lancars said:

Except she instantly drops locations in your path or on your head if you're in the area and BAM excavator. So yea without warning they drop if you end up near the ring too. The ring is a lie you can be way outside the ring and it drops.

There's a clear indicator of where you need to stand to trigger the excavator (big yellow circle). Not hard to avoid except in a couple spots on Earth and Europa.

They also spawn pretty far apart. Why are you traveling so far away from your current defense point?

Don't run though and activate them if you aren't going to guard them is the easiest way. Have a WF to defend it is another, I use Gara for excavations and occasionally Frost. Now if you really want to complain try today's tier 3 sortie excavation with radiation zones. Talk about  a stupid mission and the reward will probably be crap. 

On 2019-04-17 at 6:40 AM, SenorClipClop said:

There's a clear indicator of where you need to stand to trigger the excavator (big yellow circle). Not hard to avoid except in a couple spots on Earth and Europa.

They also spawn pretty far apart. Why are you traveling so far away from your current defense point?

Extracting. And again i'm no where near the ring and it still drops.

clearly you've not run hieracon for an extended period of time. the ability to run multiple extractors (read: farm multiple rewards at once) is the main reason to do it. that said, was this issue solo or in pubs? because more often than not pubs will rush to extractors with non-point defense frames

I wish that the excavator location markers gave a clear indication on which is the next location to go to from excavator that's just finished. I was doing solo run and ended up going back to old marked spawn locations that wouldn't spawn excavators instead of the new location because they all look the same.