Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not that I'm a fan of games holding my hand.....

Asphyxiants

9 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

But I am arguing against OP's point here, who said that there is no pointer, which I wanted to dismiss.

Is there though? Currently? And if we are able to scan all the data hashes right now (after searching for them online because there's no ingame pointer) for the sole purpose of being directed to the exploiter fight, why are we not just directed to the exploiter fight right now?

:tongue:

1 minute ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

you make too much sense.

That's exactly why I'll never have any power. :clem:

4 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Is there though? Currently? And if we are able to scan all the data hashes right now (after searching for them online because there's no ingame pointer) for the sole purpose of being directed to the exploiter fight, why are we not just directed to the exploiter fight right now?

I think I made my point clear in the last few posts. Let us leave it at the consensus, that there is not enough guidance in game right now 😉 

Also can we talk about the mess that matchmaking is right now? People going to seal fractures and getting matched with people who want to kill the orb and vice versa. Why in the seven hells isn't there a separate bounty/mission/queue whatever for that fight??? Ya know, like in POE??????? It's like they can't do anything right jesus christ

I've legit never seen devs of any game struggle so much with something as simple as an event, this could've been done a million times better

54 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Would you like me to repeat in game again?

Damnit, too late.

We were writing our comments at the same time. I saw your "the clues should be in game" comment, but not until after the page reloaded upon posting my comment

6 minutes ago, Obviousclone said:

ARG as a required part of game content is bad.

What's stopping me from making a post that says "map to exploiter orb fight" on a 3rd party website and then it leads to a computer crashing virus?

Updating the game is bad. What's stopping me from making a post that says "how to farm (insert unreleased content) in Warframe" on a 3rd party website and then it leads to a computer crashing virus? /s

In all honesty though, such a thing is not limited to ARG's and can be done about any part of the game. You can always clickbait people into clicking on your hidden "download virus" button. The good thing is, that such things usually don't get traction because someone will expose it.

I just don't think ARGs are a good method of delivering information about current on-game events. I feel like I've usually only seen them as big teaser hunts or such for upcoming things.

i'm also skeptical on whether "we sent slide puzzles of a map to streamers we like" really qualifies as an ARG, but that's not really the point

• Like 1