Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Separate Color for Ephemera?

RyanCooper101

As of right now, the ephemera takes from your warframe's energy color.
It would be real nice if we could give it its own color, like the Regalia (sigils). Because for example the Bloody ephemera that I want to use on my Nekros D would end up looking like orange juice, and changing fashion frame just so the ephemera looks good is kinda annoying.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah...Want to use the smoking ephemera but sometimes it looks really bad due to my energy colour.

Definitely needs a separate colour but should not be in regalia as I don't want it copying that sections colour either.

Edited by Valiant

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

Yeah...Want to use the smoking ephemera but sometimes it looks really bad due to my energy colour.

Definitely needs a separate colour but should not be in regalia as I don't want it copying that sections colour either.

Why not? The point was to give it it's own color selector, as every item under regalia does. Not have it copy from something else, but give it it's own options.

4 minutes ago, TinFoilMkIV said:

Why not? The point was to give it it's own color selector, as every item under regalia does. Not have it copy from something else, but give it it's own options.

Hmm my bad, forgot each sigil had different colour options.

5 hours ago, Xzorn said:

Would also be nice if they show on Invisibility frames.

I use florescent colors so the group can see me easier but would be nice to have more options... and it would prolly look cool.

Smoking Body Ephemera + Loki invisibility = actually good Cloud Walker.