Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #240: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Alpha-Dave said:

After ~65 Tries on the Exploiter:
Time ~20 hours
Hildryn Chassis - 24 Blueprints
Hildryn Systems - 14 Blueprints
Hildryn Neuroptics - 22 Blueprints
Freezing Step Ephemera - 3 Blueprints
Shocking Step Ephemera - 0 Blueprints

It's a complete joke if you happen to be like me and go for the Ephemera's. I'm not saying RNG is bad, but It really doesn't go well when the boss takes ~15 minutes to be cleared(After fix). It would have been a better idea to make it a challenge like doing it solo in a given time or just put it as a reward if you've cleared it 20-30 or even 50 times. It really puts collectors on their toes knowing that they have to invest so much time for a single item when there are 5 different Ephemera's that have similar chance of dropping from something completely different(Except the one that's purchasable).

TLDR: Low % drop on Bosses may only provoke players instead of motivate them and enjoy the game. A solution I would recommend to this is to make Ephemera's tradable since that would be at least something to look forward to. :)

Lazulite Toroid

I do enjoy this fight and I dont mind the grind but over 100 fights and not one shocking step with just days until the events over is a little frustrating.

3 hours ago, Vect0rious said:

If u think 128x Lazulite Toroids and 0x Shocking Step is bad then how about this?

5s2mkt4n.png

Over 80x Exploiter Runs 4x Freezing Step and ZERO Shocking Step!

Just goes to show how bad RNG can be on something as time consuming as the Exploiter.. It's unbelievable.

3 hours ago, Max_Chief said:

As for improving the ways of acquiring [atmos systems] and others in orbis vallis, I need atmos systems and performed more than 100 missions per day at all levels of orbis vallis alerts, including the most time-consuming level to defeat profit-Taker, but this item [atmos systems] did not fall, proved to be rarer than winning a legendary core in sortie, or facing the saturn wolf! And also as this is a resource for advancing in the syndicate vox solaris, the fairer way would be to have the really high odds when facing a higher level challenge, to win a maximum of 10 missions and not 1000 or to know how many, or better yet, or those of someone in orbis vallis or in the Nightwave with wolf credits because they do fall with these really low chances of falling and an unfair, cheating, deceitful system with the players. I wonder why they are making it get so repetitive and boring, being that goal and bringing fun ?! I say that and it's fun in the 10 times you do it sequentially, but how often do they want us to do 20, 30, 40, 100, 1000 times to get what we need to advance in the game? Who has so much time? What is all this is making players tired of the game.

I Challenge Rebecca and Megan to get [atmos Systems] live! Haha, Do they get to do this? I think not! Feel all the frustration of those who seek [atmos system].😈

Are you serious? Just repeat the 2nd profit taker bounty, you complete it in the blink of an eye. It took me 5 missions to get them all.

4 hours ago, (NSW)Pr0m3theus_02 said:

If you rarely use your primary and only want to use that then go into missions with only your Melee, I like how it is myself, even though it's going to take a while for me to get used to it.

Thank you, I had actually forgotten that I could remove weapons,  

5 hours ago, Alpha-Dave said:

After ~65 Tries on the Exploiter:
Time ~20 hours
Hildryn Chassis - 24 Blueprints
Hildryn Systems - 14 Blueprints
Hildryn Neuroptics - 22 Blueprints
Freezing Step Ephemera - 3 Blueprints
Shocking Step Ephemera - 0 Blueprints

It's a complete joke if you happen to be like me and go for the Ephemera's. I'm not saying RNG is bad, but It really doesn't go well when the boss takes ~15 minutes to be cleared(After fix). It would have been a better idea to make it a challenge like doing it solo in a given time or just put it as a reward if you've cleared it 20-30 or even 50 times. It really puts collectors on their toes knowing that they have to invest so much time for a single item when there are 5 different Ephemera's that have similar chance of dropping from something completely different(Except the one that's purchasable).

TLDR: Low % drop on Bosses may only provoke players instead of motivate them and enjoy the game. A solution I would recommend to this is to make Ephemera's tradable since that would be at least something to look forward to. 🙂

Lazulite Toroid

Almost 110 boss killed... 3 Shocking  0 Frost 😐

Dl0Sfoe.jpg

This is the 3rd Prime Time in a row where the post says the Twitch drop is a Display. Is this intentional, or is the body text being copied and pasted and y'all are just forgetting to edit the twitch drop?

i don't know when but at some point even readying peoples comments on these things has gotten bad they got rid of the EXPLOIT now they need to nerf the fight its to hard wait it wouldent have bin so hard if you had learned to do the fight the way it was intended from the start instead of using what every one KNEW WAS AND EXPLOIT then *@##$ing when its fix like dear god really you people are starting to sound like north Korea they took away my toys get out the nukes and yes Im pitch forking the pitch forkers here i dont ender stand the side you people come from i want to cheat the system and when the cheats gone i *@##$ till i get another one quit QQing and learn to play the game as intended instead of looking for EXPLOITS   every one is just lucky DE is so laxed because alot of other DEVS would mass ban any one using and exploit  like the one that was just fix BTW

5 hours ago, Zelmen said:

Never said it was hard. Its just redundant and if your farming the boss theres no way to speed up the fight. From what I can tell you can't splash melt two vents at once with a well placed throw.

actually you can splesh the 2 vents in the back at once if you aim between them

8 hours ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

Cool, cant wait. I really miss the Nova skip phase tho, Phase 1 is very boring. lets see how its really ment to be done when you do it 😛

Phase 1 is super short. Pop one side vent, pop the rear two with 2 canisters and destroy them, then pop the other side vent when spider bot gets back to its starting position, then head out to the Vallis. Just, y'know, shoot the canisters rather than trying to hit the vents directly, they have a pretty decent blast radius.

7 hours ago, Vect0rious said:

If u think 128x Lazulite Toroids and 0x Shocking Step is bad then how about this?

5s2mkt4n.png

Over 80x Exploiter Runs 4x Freezing Step and ZERO Shocking Step!

Got it at my 11th run. It is nothing special... i didn't even wanted ephemera, It's bare noticeable in-game. The efforts isn't worth it. 

Archived