Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking for the derelict

(XBOX)uns4ph3

I would love to not have to advertise in recruiting for orokin derelict missions - it would make it much easier to find groups for opening vaults, farming mutagen samples, and getting that otavia part from the defense mission, in addition to helping new players unlock the nodes in that tileset (the Sabotage mission in particular is quite difficult for newer players who don't have ALL the super sweet mods). The system for this is already in place for the Razorback and Fomorian events - all the players are required to have a key for those. It just seems like an oversight on DE's part to go back and revisit that particular thing about that tileset.

• Like 2

I agree. The derelict should be open. I hate how it all seems like a grindwall made on purpose. Demanding absurd amounts of a rare resource (mutagen samples) from players, even arguably rarer than the actual rare resources (orokin cells, argon, neural sensors, tellurium, etc), and placing it on a single, locked, place. I mean, there is MS on Eris, but absurdly rare. And this when the other similar resources (Detonite ampules and Fieldron Samples) are very common and you could even get Fieldron and Detonite from raids. Mutagen Mass? Can't craft because samples apparently don't exist. And they are on invasions (thank god they didn't take that as well), even if rarer than, again, their similar resources.

Edited by (PS4)Pauloluisx

9 hours ago, (XB1)uns4ph3 said:

I would love to not have to advertise in recruiting for orokin derelict missions - it would make it much easier to find groups for opening vaults, farming mutagen samples, and getting that otavia part from the defense mission, in addition to helping new players unlock the nodes in that tileset (the Sabotage mission in particular is quite difficult for newer players who don't have ALL the super sweet mods). The system for this is already in place for the Razorback and Fomorian events - all the players are required to have a key for those. It just seems like an oversight on DE's part to go back and revisit that particular thing about that tileset.

Well that's the reason right there

for Derelict, only 1 player selecting the mission needs a key.

Keysharing is nice, get a squad and everyone gets 4 runs for the cost of just 1 key each.

Your proposal would mean 4x more keys cost for the same mission time. Not good deal. Just get a clan or lfg a group.

If things change so the Derelict could be entered freely with no key manufacturing, then sure by all means have pub group matchmaking

Edited by (PS4)haphazardlynamed

21 hours ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

Well that's the reason right there

for Derelict, only 1 player selecting the mission needs a key.

Keysharing is nice, get a squad and everyone gets 4 runs for the cost of just 1 key each.

Your proposal would mean 4x more keys cost for the same mission time. Not good deal. Just get a clan or lfg a group.

If things change so the Derelict could be entered freely with no key manufacturing, then sure by all means have pub group matchmaking

This mechanic is already present in Relic Infested Alad V missions, I don't see how it would be detrimental for the Derelict.

I like to see matchmaking, but key sharing need some changes.

Just make it so the first player that extracts, use their key to open extraction door for everyone, so key sharing can still happen. I really hate mission failure when player that started mission have either: quit, crashed, or lost connection. This can eliminate mission failures from quitters while having keys.

If you have an squad in public ..

and you need the right key for the vault and you all don't have the right key equiped

How are you gonna open that vault :tongue: 

By quiting the whole time 

Just an gues .. maby you can change here something for that

-- Or use 4 diffrent dragon keys and Challenge yourself .. Its possible i can tell .. did solo vault runs by equiping 4 keys in the gear

You should try it and see .. but for Public matchmaking trying to open the vault would be an gamble when you end up in Derelict with the diffrent squad

That why Reqruiting channel can be the solution for this trouble .. so you know certain that you end up with the right squad and the right keys

• Like 1