Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Wolf of i Spawn After the Mission

RagingShark-Shade

i have an Issue with the Wolfs spawn.....

im Fine if the Wolf of S6 would Spawn at the Start of an Mission but not after the mission....

The Wolf Spawned Multiple times in missions after the team extracted and choosed thier Relic rewards.... So why is he Spawning after the Extraction phase... pls Team DE let the Wolf of S6 Block the Extraction Phase so the team can try to kick his Butt... but why is he Still spawning so often in the Extraction phase....

You can't farm The Wolf of S6 if you can't Fight him.... even if his Spawn increases this is just Dumb and needs Fixing

i know Lad.... but what keeps Bloody Pi...ng me off is that he spawns after the Extraction..... i play most of the time Solo and my Paracesis cuts him EZ Down.... my Guns do barely Damage but my Paracesis red critz are even for his 65% dmg res a bit too much... so im Fine with Fighting him Solo... its More enjoyable than this Edgy Stalker who dies in 3 hits

The Problem is like i said those Darn Random Spawns... not the Spawnrate in wich he can spawn in your mission.... the Time he Spawns is...Sh**... let him Spawn at the Beginning and everyone should be fine with his Encounter but not like this

Edited by RagingShark-Shade

No, they have to let the Wolf on a "random" spawn timer, not 100% beginning, otherwise people will just... spam missions and leave after the first few seconds (same as we do when we're hunting Simaris targets).

So for sure, that can happen after extract as the instance is never "paused" or stopped. They could probably add a condition to prevent that from happening, but that could have unwanted impacts/bugs on all the other spawn-based bosses (G3, Zanuka, Stalker, Juggernaut), depending on how the coding was done

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RagingShark-Shade said:

@Chewarette yes sure this would be way to easy... i didnt think so far in that case so let the Spwan be like Stalker just like @---EG---Kramer said and just Close the Doors like Stalker and block the extract so you have to fight him and don't have the chance to run away

this is in my Eyes Fair

If you have access to extraction, you can still extract when Stalker spawns in.

22 minutes ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

Easy way I've gotten him to spawn, or at least know he'll spawn, it do a survival. If he doesn't show up before the first 5 minutes then leave and repeat. It's how I get a lot of the assassins to show up for me.

Just a note:  this may not work for everyone.  I have yet to see the Wolf show up in a survival mission.  It does, at least, force you to stay for the 5 minutes though, so not a bad idea.

29 minutes ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

Just a note:  this may not work for everyone.  I have yet to see the Wolf show up in a survival mission.  It does, at least, force you to stay for the 5 minutes though, so not a bad idea.

Oddly enough, thats the only mission type I've gotten him to spawn in. xD

RNG is a strange fellow.

• Like 1

Good thread to throw something in: After todays story bit I had a suspicion which proved true, at least once. Capturing fugitives can now trigger him to spawn with three additional fugitives BUT a lot weaker. Maybe they changed him in general but he had a lot less health and keeled over after a few headshots from a radiated Rubico. (I expected him so I brought a good weapon to take him down) Still only dropped the basic mod so no idea about whether this weak Wolf drops the sledge parts.  

I've had this happen too. As I hit extraction and the mission reward screen came up, but before my orbiter flew off, I saw his "howl" animation. Slightly annoying but I've fought him multiple times. My friend who pretty much lives on the game has yet to see him spawn at all and I can imagine just how frustrated it would be if that happened to him!

well i allmost played only Kuva missions today and well he spawned 1 time in about 30-40 missions and i had only my Opticor Vandal with a fresh Forma in it.... but what is just unfair are those Fu....in fugitives who throw every second a Molotov Cocktail and set you on fire.... im fine if those Minions are invincible.... but throwing litteraly every 2 seconds up to 2-3 napalm canisters is just unfair.... you can't focus on the Wolf if you have constantly dodge flame Carpets and after you kill the Wolf.... you are able to kill those Dumb Pyromaniacs

Edited by RagingShark-Shade