Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vitruvian t-shirt's soon?

Rhundis

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-11-26 at 3:05 AM, xamtheone said:

Shirt in 2019 is as likely as New War in 2019

lmao true

On 2019-11-25 at 7:39 PM, Sagittarion said:

I still havent gotten my shirt, and additionally the plat to go with it. I even emailed them and changed the mailing address ages ago.

im sorry to say but at this point it is unlikely you will get your plat...the email they sent me said the code had to be redeemed before november 25. however, i still recommend asking them.

On 2019-12-01 at 1:12 PM, (XB1)zealotinfinite said:

lmao true

im sorry to say but at this point it is unlikely you will get your plat...the email they sent me said the code had to be redeemed before november 25. however, i still recommend asking them.

Ughhh I just got an email today for my shirt too. Its a year late and just before my birthday. If I get a code anyways I'll probably message the support center and tell them because come on mannnn

Finally got my shirt! 

Looks and feels great. It’s a bit loose on me but that’s due to the fact that I’m one of those people who are “in between” sizes. Might shrink in the wash a bit (100% polyester) but I’m very happy with it. 

Not having any issues with “see through” but, as a guy I don’t usually wear anything underneath t shirts.

On 2019-12-06 at 5:39 PM, Rhundis said:

Finally got my shirt! 

Looks and feels great. It’s a bit loose on me but that’s due to the fact that I’m one of those people who are “in between” sizes. Might shrink in the wash a bit (100% polyester) but I’m very happy with it. 

Not having any issues with “see through” but, as a guy I don’t usually wear anything underneath t shirts.

Lucky you. In all honesty is sounds like you got a differently made shirt, as mine isn’t this lucky.

My vitruvian and fortuna shirt just arrived yesterday, I literally shipped them back this morning for a refund. Imo if you still waiting on yours, you may want to prepare yourself for some severe dissatisfaction. My biggest problem was that I ordered the shirts in a large at the time as it was the size I needed, I currently wear an XL after a year plus wait. The vitruvian shirt is 100% polyester it looks and feels horrible imo, it reminded me of the cheap polyester shirts my granny would buy me for school with weird mechs on it. After all that wait to get a product so disappointing makes me feel like the only thing I can do is recommend that anyone looking for warframe merch should steer clear of the official store and try looking at the made for fans by fans store.

4 hours ago, Rhundis said:

I mean there is a large body of water between you and Digital Extremes.

Sure, but they've not even shipped it yet. I do expect it'll take time to get to me, but like no reason for it to not be shipped, when the last e-mail said they'd ship them by the end of November or something.

Today is the day. My order was shipped on December 6th and arrived today, December 18th (France). I ordered the Vitruvian and the Fortuna shirt.

The Fortuna shirt is 100% cotton size M, feels very good and looks great. Made in Mexico.

The Vitruvian shirt is 100% polyester size M, feels like a size L, very floaty and statically charged. It's not uncomfortable but feels cold and charged. The inside is white. Made in Pakistan. Don't recommend.

Pics:

lW6THy8.jpgbT6q9nf.jpgdWCbLSB.jpgke70mOJ.jpg