Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vitruvian t-shirt's soon?

Rhundis

23 hours ago, Rhundis said:

Well let us know if you hear anything back.

Well this time I got a reply, but it was the same standard copy-paste response I've had before. They're still just talking about "overwhelming response" and being unable to give a date for shipping...

Thank you for contacting us. Due to the overwhelming support for these Warframe pre-order items, it has taken our manufacturers longer than anticipated to create and send the Vitruvian Shirts and the initial batch of Umbra statues to us for shipment. As soon as we receive these items to our warehouse, we will make sure to send your order as quickly as we're able. We apologize for not being able to give a more precise date for shipment. Please know, when your order goes out, we will make sure to email you with a tracking number so you can monitor your order's delivery progress.

So this time I got salty...

I'm sorry, but thats simply not good enough. Its been around 8 months now and you're still unable to give any kind of timescale for the delivery of our orders. Thats is just ridiculous! First we were told the end of March, then it was early June. Now...???

I follow a few prominent YouTubers, who have hundreds of thousands (in some cases millions) of subscribers and they are able to arrange for merch to be produced and made available in online stores in a matter of WEEKS! In some cases this includes CDs. These are individuals...not companies.

Software development can be a complex and lengthy process. Making t-shirts isn't...or at least it shouldn't be.

For a company the size of DE to apparently fail to carry out due diligence on the manufacturer / suppliers' ability to deliver is inexcusable.

Also, I only ordered a t-shirt - not a shirt / statue bundle. If there are delays on one item, why can you simply not ship the orders for those who only ordered one item? 

Quite frankly my patience has now run out. If you are unable to give us a concrete date for shipping by the end of the month, I will cancel my order, as I have had enough of being messed about like this.

Not expecting to get a response to this, but will let you know if I get one...

• Like 1

Was just about to say, it's now mid June and I've still not heard anything from DE and their support other than the automated reply listed above.

An official response would be appreciated just so we know where everything currently stands. Kind of wanted my t-shirt before tennocon but I doubt that will happen now.

Tagging @[DE]Rebecca to see if we can get some positive attention to this conundrum. 

Edited by Rhundis
  • Like 1

I sent a Message to the store support on Wednesday. Still waiting for a reply back. Though i'm not expecting much seeing as TennoCon is upon us once again and things tend to be put on the backburner until it resolves.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Proud Helios said:

Just a quick update:

I asked for a refund and the store processed it in less than two days. No explanation given as to what happened to the shirt, but at least they were fast in processing my request. 

I still hope on to whatever hope i have left that ill actually get my shirt. However, if it rolls around to a year Im asking for a refund. No pre order should take a year to get you your product.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Rhundis said:

I still hope on to whatever hope i have left that ill actually get my shirt. However, if it rolls around to a year Im asking for a refund. No pre order should take a year to get you your product.

Well this is the response I got a couple of weeks ago (been away on a training course & travelling a lot to meetings, so only just caught up on my emails).

We are still hoping to have the order sent by the end of the month. Unfortunately the shirts are the hold up at this point. However, if you'd like me to cancel the order, I can do that. Just let me know. 

Still no confirmation that our orders are ready to ship - although it did at least clarify that the t-shirts are causing the delays.

So I responded to say please cancel my order.

Hope you have better luck down the line.

I just got a mail that will probably go out to others that preordered too. Also, can someone expand a bit on the color(s) of the shirt as I am a bit colorblind. First I thought it was a Black background but now it sorta looks darkgreen?

Dear Tenno,

You may have noticed some statues have already made their way to new homes. If you pre-ordered the statue, t-shirt, or both, we need a little more time to get your order to you. The new expected ship date for your order is early August. If you have any additional items in your order, they will ship then as well. A confirmation email will be sent out once items have shipped. 

We are very sorry for this delay. We are diligently working to get the items to you as quickly as possible. We are currently experiencing a production and processing delay due to the Vitruvian shirts. The Vitruvian t-shirts are cut and sewn, allowing for the best fit and image quality. We want to ensure that the shirts are items that both you and we will be proud of wearing. Take a peek of the shirt below.

0bcf551b-bdbc-4100-a3fd-53f49fb0b4cf.jpe

If you ordered just a statue and were a part of the second shipment block, you will also be receiving your order in early August. We are shipping statues in the order they were purchased which will also ensure that everyone receives their correct statue number.

If you’re unsatisfied with the ship date, you may cancel your order by contacting Customer Service on https://store.warframe.com/.

We sincerely appreciate your patience with this delay, and thank you for your purchase and continued support!

Digital Extremes

Edited by Koalachan

13 hours ago, Koalachan said:

I just got a mail that will probably go out to others that preordered too. Also, can someone expand a bit on the color(s) of the shirt as I am a bit colorblind. First I thought it was a Black background but now it sorta looks darkgreen?

It's still black. Your probably being thrown off by the multicolored table it's sitting on. 

Got my email as well so let's hope they can hold to the date.

• 1 month later...
On 2019-08-18 at 11:31 PM, (XB1)zealotinfinite said:

its been more then a month since the last post on this thread and still no updates, and i havent gotten any email. something better happen soon, DE.

I got one stating late August was the new delivery date and if I was unhappy with it I could cancel my order. I still want the shirt but I doubt I'll be ordering anything again seeing as it's taken almost a YEAR since my initial order date. 

Hoping DE will offer us something in apology due to the time its taking.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-08-21 at 12:04 PM, Rhundis said:

I got one stating late August was the new delivery date and if I was unhappy with it I could cancel my order. I still want the shirt but I doubt I'll be ordering anything again seeing as it's taken almost a YEAR since my initial order date. 

Hoping DE will offer us something in apology due to the time its taking.

Its true, this is ridiculous. Not even those fallout 76 canvas bag guys had to wait this long. DE, youve got some explaining to do.

This just in: i'm starting to lose hope

All jokes aside, i remember seeing a thing somewhere where  they're going in order of the shipping list and now I'm concerned as to how far back I am in this line because it's late august and I still haven't gotten anything.

While I wish there was some compensation because the wait for a shirt is absolutely ridiculous (I've seen some get the shirt along with the umbra model they preordered), I really don't think they're going to do anything to make up for this

Edited by Sagittarion
  • Like 1

On 2019-08-31 at 5:01 AM, Sagittarion said:

This just in: i'm starting to lose hope

All jokes aside, i remember seeing a thing somewhere where  they're going in order of the shipping list and now I'm concerned as to how far back I am in this line because it's late august and I still haven't gotten anything.

While I wish there was some compensation because the wait for a shirt is absolutely ridiculous (I've seen some get the shirt along with the umbra model they preordered), I really don't think they're going to do anything to make up for this

Yep, i'm here waiting with you. Still want the shirt so i guess i'm in for the long haul. Still sucks that its taken this long for a T-shirt, DE should have pre-made a whole bunch of stock before announcing their product. Oh well, I just hope i get it sometime soon.

• 2 weeks later...

So I just got a shipment notification. I had already received my statue back in July (Sadly it was chipped during transit so my umbra’s horn is missing a bit).

It says it’s for the whole package, but I’m just hoping it’s the shirt. If it is the shirt I’ll post tomorrow- that way there’s hope that the shirts are completed and finally being sent out.

Edited by (PS4)corpusbonds

17 hours ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

So I just got a shipment notification. I had already received my statue back in July (Sadly it was chipped during transit so my umbra’s horn is missing a bit).

It says it’s for the whole package, but I’m just hoping it’s the shirt. If it is the shirt I’ll post tomorrow- that way there’s hope that the shirts are completed and finally being sent out.

I await with bated breath.

1 minute ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

Of course, it’s running late. Dare I say DElayed?

But seriously, I’m hoping it does come tonight (has about til 8pm, if not I’m expecting early tomorrow). I tried to see the packaging weight but no good. Let’s hope!

Mind telling us your country of origin? I'm not looking to steal your shirt just wondering where the heck mine is and if it will be delivered anytime soon.

2 minutes ago, Rhundis said:

Mind telling us your country of origin? I'm not looking to steal your shirt just wondering where the heck mine is and if it will be delivered anytime soon.

I’m in the US! 

What’s strange is that I didn’t get anything aside from the note back in July with my statue, stating it’d be sent out in August. I didn’t get anything else aside from just a random “hey a thing from DE is shipped” on Monday. It shows the entire Umbra bundle but I’m hoping for just the shirt. (Which at this point you can steal it- I lost weight since I ordered it so it probably won’t fit anymore 😭).