Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolf of Saturn Six's spawn rate hasn't noticeably increased

MartinVole

It was stated that after each story progression, the spawn rate of the Wolf would increase by a degree that, by the end of it, would be hard NOT to encounter him, but after three episodes, this rate has yet to noticeably increased. I've been testing this since the start of this Nightwave season, and the Wolf has remained consistently rare, with around a 1/80 to 1/100 rate. Worse yet, with Episode 3 his mechanics have apparently changed a bit, but his rate remains the same low chance. We are edging past the apparent halfway point of this Season, with little idea how many episodes remain.

It seems like escalation should start being felt at this point.

Yeah ... i have encountered dude only 2 times. One was the very first time right after i went from rank 0 to rank 1 in the nighwave thing and the other one was this monday. In the first one he dropped Shocking Touch and in the second one he dropped Eleventh Storm. 

21 hours ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

I've yet to figure out how to view these "episodes" >.>;; 

and yeah, still haven't encountered the Wolf.  Will be awesome when i do tho! 😄

they should auto play (iirc) when you go into the wolf of saturn window.  You can also force play the latest via the buttons bottom right on the challenge page.

• Like 1

I spent a whole day dedicated to trying to force an encounter and yet nothing, the only times I've seen him was if I or someone I was teamed up with was levelling gear despite visiting the exact mission / tileset he has spawned on before.

I've seen him around four times in the past two days.

Always on my own.

He's a pain in the posterior.   He takes almost literally no damage from anything meanwhile he doesn't even do much damage himself.  I once struggled against him for half an hour without perceptibly lowering his health bar.  Meanwhile the literally invulnerable lackeys was a knob move.      I've always had to end up ignoring him or letting him kill me so he'll leave.

I despise enemies that make your warframe almost completely redundant,  where  all that matters is your weapon while from there some warframes can be better to cheese with buffs or immunity.  Ability frames feel almost useless if Stalker,  and now wolf, appear or if you're fighting boss enemies.  And in Index.  

Edited by Kingsmount