Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Demeraire

Garuda Successor Talon texture defaulting to original textures as client

Hello there DE, I've been a happy customer for the garuda successor skin but I've noticed that whenever you join a game as a client her textured tennogen talon will revert to the original skin. I do hope that this is something can be brought to attention as this is something that many has spent money on. Thank you.

A quick rundown of the bug:

1. Join any game as a host as garuda with or without a melee weapon has no problem

2:Join any game as a client as garuda with or without a melee weapon will result in her talon texture defaulting.

As Host

Ft9slqY.jpg

As Client

qVNLpKd.jpg

i have the same issue as well. 

On 2019-03-29 at 6:32 PM, Zeclem said:

i have the same issue as well. 

I hope they take note of this cilent side issue which i'm pretty sure it's an easy fix.

Hasn't fix this issue,even though some client stuff was fixed "Fixed Clients only seeing primary Energy color on Syandanas." 

Have extra info probably related to the same technical issue, still unfixed 

@[DE]Taylor Since you're the TennoGen link between dev and community, is there anything you can share on this? I've seen this topic here for months now, and I'm sure it's been at least logged for a fix, but hearing official word is always welcome :3

Warframe support has told a log has been made as well but it seems so weird that other client related things could be solved but not this. It is a paid item and it deserves to be fixed based on that fact.

Unfixed

Such fixes could be done immediately after seeing a complain on reddit " Fixed clipping cloth physics with Oberon Feyarch’s skirt. " and yet this is still unfixed

Dear @[DE]Taylor @[DE]Rebecca I hope that you could see this issue. It has flown under the radar for awhile now. Garuda Successor Talon Skin has been reverting to its normal texture as a client but it is fine as a host. All the proof can be seen since my first post. A little acknowledgement of the issue would be fine. Warframe support has said a log has been made but up till now all I've seen through recent Update notes are fixes that to other things that were only even slightly talked about on reddit.

Just a bump for a problem that still exists even after a new round of tennogen is released