Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twin Pigtail Alt Helm For Nova Pls

-..-

Necro'ing this thread, as it's just been brought to my attention and I have dug up an answer for it. I've just spoken with Mynki, and he doesn't feel that pigtails suit his vision of Nova, however their may be potential for one of the other female Warframes...

Is Nova ever going to get a good helmet, or will they all continue to look terrible?

Waitwaitwait, "doesn't fit her theme"?

What is Nova's theme if not fatally adorable 'splosion machine, pray tell?

A friendly reminder that this is Mynki we're talking about. The same guy who thinks attaching a deformed lobster tail to Trinity's arse fits her medic/healer theme.

Necro'ing this thread, as it's just been brought to my attention and I have dug up an answer for it. I've just spoken with Mynki, and he doesn't feel that pigtails suit his vision of Nova, however their may be potential for one of the other female Warframes...

Disappointing, that this idea has support from DE. Lore wise, why would a frame have damn pigtails?!

You can't point to a solid lore reason why a warframe (Nova, pls) wouldn't have pigtails.

That doesn't even make sense... It's something to do with style. The pre establish style and theme, etc, pigtails just don't fly.

Some people and their fantasies...

Exactly my thoughts, just to get people twisted jollies off.  No one's dumb, we all know what is about pig tails and what it does for certain people...

Was Mynki the one responsible for trinity / mag / magpie design? They need to be redesigned. Vote for ugliest warframe topic agrees. They're androgynous compared to other frames. Trinitys Lobster tail looks extremely out of place and needs to be replaced by something else. Mag is plagued by bad color assignment for the body and really stunted looking animations. Just try to run around  with the scanner equipped, it just looks wrong - like something from a cheap cartoon or comedy.

Also why does Nova have such an loong neck? Is it some sort of giraffe powers? Is Mynki saying that giraffes has antimatter powers? Did Nova come from one of those bizarre african tribes where they put rings around their necks to make it long and horrendous looking? Does Mynki have some sort of lobster tail and giraffe fetish?

/edit also Ash was ranked on the top for ugliest warframe. I'll let someone comment on it since I don't play ash and hasn't gotten around to take a closer look on what parts of ash that looks so bad

/edit2: looking at the streams I'd say that Mynki looks a bit scrawny. He should hit the gym more often, maybe then he'd be able to see how physically fit girls looks like. I imagine that tenno women who do warframe stuff are pretty fit considering all the running and whatnot they do. And don't skip on the leg exercises. Leg exercises are the ones that makes your body produce the most testosterone, Mynki looks like he's a little low on that.

Edited by PrincessWhite