Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prestige rework (Nightwave over rank 30)

podbacx

Le 18/04/2019 à 03:54, (PS4)haphazardlynamed a dit :

Stuff I'd consider useful: kuva, formas, rare relic packs, ayatan sculptures/stars.

Veteran players usually spend days farming Kuva and then get their relic packs from maxed out syndicates.

Ayatan stars drop like candy and with Limbo Prime max efficiency with loot detector, you can run grineer sealab tileset on earth and get a sculpture every few runs. At this point also, most people have tens, if not hundreds of forma blueprints.

The stuff you consider useful, I consider useless. 

What I would like is maybe instead of 15 wolf cred for 6 levels in a row to buy one orokin catalyst/exilus adapter/orokin reactor, how about once we prestige from 30, those are the sort of rewards we get, or even slots for something, or orbiter decoration, or idek anymore. 

3 hours ago, Els236 said:

Veteran players usually spend days farming Kuva and then get their relic packs from maxed out syndicates.

Ayatan stars drop like candy and with Limbo Prime max efficiency with loot detector, you can run grineer sealab tileset on earth and get a sculpture every few runs. At this point also, most people have tens, if not hundreds of forma blueprints.

The stuff you consider useful, I consider useless.  

What I would like is maybe instead of 15 wolf cred for 6 levels in a row to buy one orokin catalyst/exilus adapter/orokin reactor, how about once we prestige from 30, those are the sort of rewards we get, or even slots for something, or orbiter decoration, or idek anymore. 

meh

Catalysts and reactors and slots aren't good rewards at all, You can just buy as many as you want off Market. Why would I grind NW for those when they're so easy to get already?

Yes buying catalysts at 20p each from DE is cheap, a high level player should be raking in at least that much plat per hour off Trade Chat from selling mods/sculptures/prime parts/etc

Il y a 8 heures, (PS4)haphazardlynamed a dit :

meh

Catalysts and reactors and slots aren't good rewards at all, You can just buy as many as you want off Market. Why would I grind NW for those when they're so easy to get already?

Yes buying catalysts at 20p each from DE is cheap, a high level player should be raking in at least that much plat per hour off Trade Chat from selling mods/sculptures/prime parts/etc

Therein lies the issue.

Everyone has something different they'd consider useful. I, as mentioned, don't care much for stars or sculptures or kuva. 

I don't farm relics myself as I find them extremely tedious and boring and seeing as I own every single Prime Item in the game (except a couple of vaulted melees), it's literally just to make plat at this point. 

Maybe a large sum of Kuva or Endo would be nice after NW 30, but no matter what DE change it to, someone is going to say it's crappy and useless. That's likely the reason they put it as Wolf Creds.

Maybe, we should keep Wolf Creds, but instead of having weekly rotating crap in her Wolf Shop, we could use said credits to buy large sums of endo, or kuva, or other such materials. Hell, I'd probably even spend my Wolf Creds on Tellurium or Orokin Cells if there was that option, just so I have some in stock and don't have to run 40 min survivals in the hopes of getting 2 cells out of it.

If the Nightwaves were additional to the normal alerts it would be perfect but at the moment it's really struggeling for newer player since most of the weeklies require a full builded frame or weapon and i'm not even talking about the mods..

For vets, ok but it's a huge drawback for newer players compared to the older alertsystem.

And btw the wolf-creds past 30 are a joke...

On 2019-04-14 at 2:54 PM, Test-995 said:

Or, it could be something else in rotation... like, 1 veiled mod, 6000 kuva, 1 forma, 1m NON WOLF credit and so on.

honestly credit should be much more accessible in early and not later, imo.

This, precisely.  New players (who can't reach the higher tiers) are the ones who need it most.  This isn't helping anyone except the unique type of sleazy trader that revels in stockpiling semi-rare "essential" gear to rip off noobs who don't have sympathetic friends.  They can buy boatloads of extra mods, but I am getting no reward beyond 30 other than the feeling that I did the right thing by giving aura mods for free to the player I recently got into the game that can't afford it herself because new players can't get at all the Wolf credits...

...We have a problem here, and it's not too few Wolf credits for veterans farming prestige ranks.  It's new players getting the short end of the stick on a system that was meant to help and which does in some  ways but miscalculates grossly in others.