The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Mirage + Simulor on Nintendo Switch: Fix Verify!

[DE]Rebecca

Hi Tenno,

With the latest Update we believe we fixed the Mirage + Simulor issue what was extra-intense on Nintendo Switch as we could no longer reproduce the issue internally. We are hoping any keen Tenno can indeed verify this to be the case - we'll be watching this thread for a simple Yay or Nay on this fun-stopping bug being eradicated.

Thank you in advance.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, (NSW)Belaptir said:

No, Thank YOU guys for fixing this. It was becoming annoying to a point where I left games right after seeing there was a miragulor in party.

Same. The lag was infuriating.

Edited by (NSW)MadamFang
Clarification

1 hour ago, (NSW)Belaptir said:

No, Thank YOU guys for fixing this. It was becoming annoying to a point where I left games right after seeing there was a miragulor in party.

Twice I got lucky enough to get a favorite frame and weapon combo in arbitrations only to have a wet towel thrown in my face by a miragulor. It's so stupidly bad.

I hope they have squashed this once and for all.

ok sure fine, fix the glitch, good job guys, but can you please make the gun good? The Synoid, it does no damage at all, I like using the gun its fun to use with out the glitch, but its a terrible gun, it needs a buff. Also Ember/ Ember prime needs a rework, when yall nerfed it.... its no longer fun(using ember) or useful can yall please give it a buff to make it useful. my point is Synoid is not a gun you get easily(with out paying plat/ trading), you need to work for it right? Why is it weak?

as for Ember its the same thing, you haev to farm it from an annoying boss why was it nerfed so heavily? please fix

Edited by (NSW)cruz12141214

Confirmed Yea, im glad to be honest not only was it ruining my friend's experience to the point they avoided public like the plague but one began to build a loadout for it. im happy this got fixed before any could use it and adjust to it as a common place thing. , it "Occasionally" does occur in the vallis but its stupid rare now on PC and Switch. (the damage will happen in a small area but its no map nuke)

atleast i can run mirage on Switch for Using the staticor, and not worry about people crying just because im Mirage. assuming immediately im a Nuke'mirage.

Sweet lord thank you! My eyes will now get to not desire glaucoma to mitigate that craziness, im used to nukes & people being jerks just hoarding the kills to "be da b35t" or whatever the new version of leet speak has possessed & infected the english language to flex the ole epeen, but this exploit was just lunacy writ large.

Thanks again!

FInally! I was getting somewhat annoyed by this point so this is good news to me (I know a few of my friends aren't so happy about this though). Overall, good work and thank you.

On 2019-04-20 at 6:42 AM, (NSW)Hatemachine said:

Sweet lord thank you! My eyes will now get to not desire glaucoma to mitigate that craziness, im used to nukes & people being jerks just hoarding the kills to "be da b35t" or whatever the new version of leet speak has possessed & infected the english language to flex the ole epeen, but this exploit was just lunacy writ large.

Thanks again!

I think the word you were looking for is infested!

... I'll show myself out.