Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 24.7.3 invisibility broken

Migueliko5

In the new Hotfix released minutes ago, i noticed that the invisibility from Loki was visually broken for me,even tho it works fine,but i can see my loki and my carrier is invisible as seen on the screenshot linked below, this never happened to me until this hotfix so i think that is a thing from now,it happens some times
Loki invisible bug
Edit 1: i noticed that when this happens,it completely brokens the invisibility state (enemies can see and shoot you)
Edit 2: after playing some more, i noticed it happens every time you switch from the operator back to the warframe
Edit 3: it seems all invisibilities are broken as someone posted below that even octavia's is broken as well

Edited by Migueliko5
  • Like 2

Title is pretty self-explanatory. After today's hotfix whenever I go to a mission using Loki and use his invisibility and decide to switch to Operator to either regain some energy through Zenurik or to get some Kuva clouds during Kuva Siphon missions while having Loki's invisibility on, it wears off. The enemies are able to see him and one-shot me. Before this hotfix this wasn't a problem but after the hotfix is when this started happening.

• Like 1

When I'm cloaked using Octavia's Nocturne buff, transferring into Operator mode and back makes my Warframe visible to the enemy, when Nocturne is still supposed to be active. The Nocturne buff icon is still active in the corner of the screen, but enemies start actively attacking my frame. Even refreshing the buff doesn't fix it. Have to wait for the buff to completely expire and then activate it again.

This only just started happening after today's (Apr 22) update

This exact same issue happens with Loki's Invisibility. I was just about to make a post about this, but it seems to be affecting multiple invisibilities. Transferring in and out makes you visible and targetable by enemies, but the timer still ticks down. You can't even re-up your Invisibility on Loki, which means you're SOL.

Edited by Knight000006

hace 2 minutos, Solostaran dijo:

Stealth > operator (Zenurik's void dash) > back to warframe ... and my Loki's broken ...

We are in an intermediate state between stealth and visible (sound muffled and warframe blured) but the enemy sees you ... and shoot at you.

Even without the void dash, only doing a quick in and out breaks it

Yep, confirmed this is an issue after the latest hotfix.  With Octavia it only seems to affect Nocturne, and not the other three Metronome buffs.

31 minutes ago, Knight000006 said:

You can't even re-up your Invisibility on Loki, which means you're SOL.

I should note that refreshing is also an issue with Octavia.  You can try to refresh Nocturne but it doesn't work until after you let the timer expire completely.  This means that, if you do try refresh, and who wouldn't, then you will have to wait even longer before it will work again.  If you have a particularly easy song to get buffs with then you may have to jump in a convenient chasm to reset it.

This is going to be super annoying because I use the operator for mobility a lot.

Yep, and it's not just a graphical bug, you are actually able to be seen / attacked / killed even with the invisibility still "active".

With Octavia, if you even re-apply the invis by crouching, it doesn't fix it.  You have to let it completely expire and then go back invis aftewards

• Like 2

I have a problem with loki while he's invisible and i appear the tenno (the child), when i came back to the frame (loki) suddenly his invisibility gets off but the timer and the bar power says its on, i cant recast it and i've done everything to back to the invisibility but it doesn't work

I dont know if other players are also having this problem, but when i play, this happens

Edited by Hikari1
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, Hikari1 said:

I have a problem with loki while he's invisible and i appear the tenno (the child), when i came back to the frame (loki) suddenly his invisibility gets off but the timer and the bar power says its on, i cant recast it and i've done everything to back to the invisibility but it doesn't work

I dont know if other players are also having this problem, but when i play, this happens

:highfive: Thank you for making an topic in the right sections for us

I can confirm this .. made an comment in the past topics about it .. 

and many of us encounterd this problem aswell

Just commented on a post on Reddit about this but can confirm same thing happens with Octavia and I'll find out in the 3rd sortie if it happens with Ivara. Whatever they did in the recent hotfix broke something about this since this wasn't an issue last night when I was playing.

While on the Vallis I switched back and forth between operator mode while in prowl, this however broke Ivara's prowl in an odd way.
The ability was active but her warframe was visible within the ability's visual effect, this meant she was visible to anything around even though the ability was active.