Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Staticor causes too many fps drops!

RussianBFighter

Staticor is a powerful weapon which i liked very much and i would love to use it more but its explosion simply causes too much lag on my pc and some of my teammates pcs as well. Once my teammates even refused to ressurrect me because my staticor lagged them a lot. My graphic settings are the lowest one can get but it doesn't help. I am no expert and don't know why exactly the weapon does it, but i noticed that without multishot fps drops are not quite as unbearable. I hope staticor can be fixed, but at the moment it's unusable for me.

Edit:

So, people below mentioned that Simulor and Opticor have the same problem as Staticor. That's already 3 weapons that could make ones screen a slideshow hell. A fix would be appreciated...

Edited by RussianBFighter
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, RussianBFighter said:

Staticor is a powerful weapon which i liked very much and i would love to use it more but its explosion simply causes too much lag on my pc and some of my teammates pcs as well. Once my teammates even refused to ressurrect me because my staticor lagged them a lot. My graphic settings are the lowest one can get but it doesn't help. I am no expert and don't know why exactly the weapon does it, but i noticed that without multishot fps drops are not quite as unbearable. I hope staticor can be fixed, but at the moment it's unusable for me.

its probably particles , lower them down to low setting and it fixes it  (i  always do this because to many light particles off ingame stuff will require more work to render anyway) 

this isnt your graphics setting itself it must be done ingame under its own tab to be clear

Just now, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

its probably particles , lower them down to low setting and it fixes it  (i  always do this because to many light particles off ingame stuff will require more work to render anyway) 

this isnt your graphics setting itself it must be done ingame under its own tab to be clear

I actually have already reduced particles to minimum, no effect whatsoever.

It's same for me. I even encountered people use mirage - staticor and intentionally shoot their allies. It drops my fps to 0-15. Reducing particles or low graphics doesn't help at all, I get the exact same results. I know I don't have the best pc for 2019 but it's too annoying when Profit-Taker and Eidolons don't cause any problems on highest graphic options but a weapon litterally makes my game freeze for 2 seconds. 

I must have been giving people hell in S.O. when I was Mirage Prime + Synoid Simulor with ice-blue energy colour.... whoops.

well, next up is Mirage and Staticor solo then 😕 

Edited by Els236