Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are the best ways to grind credits?

H1SD

Question

Hi guys, relatively new player here. (Mastery 6, around 40 hours playtime

) I was wondering what are the best ways to grind credits? I've recently spent a ton of credits on upgrading mods to make my weapons half-decent, even those I got from the Fomorian event. I was wondering if there are any good, solid ways to grind for credits.

Thank you for the help in advance!

6 answers to this question

1. Index/Neptune...by far (~1million 15 to 20 minutes)

2. Hieracon/Pluto...1 Excavator and extract (~25k in 3 minutes including loading)

3. Gabii/Ceres...5 minute Survival + Orokin Cells (~25k)

4. Akkad/Eris...can take a while if you have dumb randoms (~25k-30k in 4 to 10 minutes)

Edited by GnarlsDarkley
  • Like 3

Ceres Seimeni or however its spelt lol.

Its double credits for the 1st game of the day, with a booster I net 90k. You do 5 waves then leave, rinse and repeat. 

25k roughly per 5 minutes with no booster. 

Staying on further offers no more credits. So always leave and start again. Its my go to for a new frame to get a few points under their belt, and early on it was a good source of Orokin Cells

If you have cleared Mercury then low risk index is good also. If you have no issues surviving and well modded weapons then mid and high are good. 

I prefer a quick 5 minute Ceres here n there, comfortable with credits at the moment. 

I guess you have cleared any duplicate blueprints you have? Dont sell mods, turn waste mods into Endo, never enough Endo.

Edited by SastusBulbas

2 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

1. Index/Neptune...by far (~1million 15 to 20 minutes)

2. Hieracon/Pluto...1 Excavator and extract (~25k in 3 minutes including loading)

3. Gabii/Ceres...5 minute Survival + Orokin Cells (~25k)

4. Akkad/Eris...can take a while if you have dumb randoms (~25k-30k in 4 to 10 minutes)

Damn beat me to it... keep in mind the double credit after daily reset does not work on Index. Boosters still work on index though.

the Index, or Killing the Profit-Taker are the two best options in the game.
these two do have fairly high Player experience and Equipment requirements, however.

for other options, higher Level Dark Sector Missions do well.
i'm glad someone else mentioned daily first win, means someone else remembers that it makes a difference! (your first successful Mission of the day gives you double Credits - that stacks with if you have a Credit Booster. as noted, the Index is exempt from that Bonus)

completing Sorties give a fairly significant amount of Credits, also has higher Equipment requirements (generally).

there's also selling extra duplicate stuff that dropped you're not going to use, ofcourse.

Gabii is really great for a relatively new player to farm credits, because of the aforementioned Orokin Cells.  You're going to need a lot of those.  But yeah, once you gain access to The Index on Neptune that's your way to go for a fast infusion of credits.

And yes!  As Taiiat mentions, once you've built Oberon sell those extra parts that drop all the time 😉 One of his parts is better than a Credit Cache reward from something like Survival.  There are a few other frames you'll build up a lot of parts for as well.