Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Here's my honest opinion about the story.

wixzre

16 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

Introduce the girl from comic to the game and make her the new firekeeper for space Ashen One.

I assume your talking about the blinded villager, Excalibur saves. I need to go back and find out what happens to her. It is interesting that DE brought in another blind character. i.e. Margulis.  

13 hours ago, BahamutKaiser said:

Jesus please, I hate most of the dialogue in this game, but that simulated Lotus is superfluous. Should never have happened. 

Well now we have a toggle to get old Lotus back, so thems the ropes until the new war. 

On 2019-05-12 at 3:15 AM, Elvangreen said:

Getting a new mission director (Ordis, Teshin, Syndicate leaders) is a pretty common request, and makes sense.

The main problem is likely just re-recording all the lines.

Problably also lore compatibility, Ordis is pretty much the only character regularly requested to do the lines who would actually fit the role thematically. Most of the people we interact with are outside influencers who are not really a part of the actual Tenno/Lotus faction, they don't really fit being promoted to a higher position within an organization they never held a position in to begin with. If the new war does conclude with Lotus' departure it's more than likely we'll just get new characters to fill parts of her role if we get a direct role replacement at all, potentially other characters underneath the Tenno banner who have yet to be expressed in-game. maybe one day you'll get a real voice cordylon, one day 

Truth be told, I'd rather have the Stalker run the show, I like the idea that he was the first to see & recognize the Lotus for what she became & thats why he's punishing the Tenno & was so willing to accept Hunhows help in destroying her,  to prevent the Lotus from leaving with or sending out all the data shes been collecting from the Various runs.

Maybe the Lotus woke him up & realized he was a threat & decided to royally screw with his head making him mentally unstable, but now that instability & merciless attitude becomes the banner the Tenno back to eradicate the single greatest threat the Sol system has seen, this time to end it, without remorse, without mercy, no hostages, no negotiations.

It still rings in my head from the 86 transformers movie. "One shall stand, one shall fall" I have a slight issue with anyone who wants to be a leader but isnt willing or hasnt gotten their hands coated in the blood of their foes in their attempt to fight for something they believe in or would die to protect.

So the  Stalker, the Stalker pack & the Wolf leading the Charge with Steel meridian guerilla fighters leading the Tenno to battle sounds damn cool.