Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jovian Concord Lore Questions

Londenar

So when exactly does the Jovian concord fit into the timeline? Because if Alad is in charge of this whole mess, is this before the whole Patient Zero fiasco? I know that infested Alad becomes....less infested (tho with the way the star chart is currently laid out, I (and newer players i would presume) can be forgiven for thinking that during Second Dream Alad was in fact not infested....when after doin a wiki walk, he was) but the timeline on how he became less infested has been wibbly. Presumably this is supposed to be after space-mom goes down to the corner store for cigarettes, but with the way the quests are laid out who knows? 

LOL... 'updates' making sense when in the grand order of lore...

Honestly I'd just give up trying to work it all out because if you think about the position of these enemies it seems a 'to early' on the star chart considering what we need to complete etc.

As above, I think DE have given up caring about ensuring new lore 'fits' with old lore...

Edited by LSG501

2 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Rumors are circulating of an alliance between Alad V and our most feared enemy -- the Sentients. Infiltrate the remastered Corpus Gas City on Jupiter, drive your blade through Amalgam horrors, unlock the power of the Wisp Warframe, and shine a light on this sinister Corpus plot.

I’m guessing based off of the post that this is set at least after the Second Dream since Alad seems fully healed. Honestly it’s not that clear where this all fits in the timeline though.

You need to beat Natah for Disruption and Chimera for the boss.

Most likely: Alad hears of Sentient rumours post-Natah and begins working with an unknown seller, back during his infested days. This may explain why it was referred to as a 'strain' in the Wolf of Saturn Six. This may wind up being why Hunhow was interested in going after him - I don't think Salad is Orokin in the sense that he's a survivor, but rather in the sense that he behaves like an Orokin.  Alternatively, it's possible this influence with Sentients goes deeper and it was the first whispers of this that got Tyl Regor to start digging for Hunhow - and why Alad was really interested in Uranus. I don't think it's a coincidence that the two Corpus on that project both have Sentient-Hybrid tech. It may even be how Alad shook off the infestation enough to ask for our help.

Now, after Chimera, he's finally perfected the Project with help from an additional Sentient Presence. Possibly a partially-resurrected consciousness of the Eidolon.

This was a prime opportunity to add a new Corpus character (there are currently literally 3 of them, with one of them potentially dead, lmao).

You have an entire "board" and you're telling me none of them outside of Bek, Anyo and Alad do anything that Tenno would want to stop? Really? Really?

Spoiler

They wouldn't even need to design them, they could pull one of mine, lol.

Edited by HugintheCrow

4 hours ago, Londenar said:

So when exactly does the Jovian concord fit into the timeline?

I sort of figured it was early in the timeline, because Alad is on Jupiter. He got kicked off of Jupiter way back in 2013 with The Hunt for Alad V, and hasn't even been a member of the Corpus since then. So if it's Alad in the Gas City, I'd assume it's pre-Zanuka. However, the forum post says that you need to have finished the Chimera Prologue to fight the Ropalyst, so perhaps it occurs after?

In Operation: Tubemen of Regor, Nef Anyo is worried that a healed Alad V will be able to regain his seat on the Corpus Board. Since Alad was in fact healed, perhaps he has been given his original place in charge of the Gas City of Jupiter, and that's where he is now. I guess we'll just have to see next week.