Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This can't be how you intended the game to be played?

No1NParticular31

7 minutes ago, No1NParticular31 said:

I didn't respond to that post because I sort of already addressed it when I said "even when I do public public missions I rarely get anyone else in there with me ". I think the issue for now is that I am not to Jupiter yet. (I am stuck on the Interception mission just before the Junction which no one ever seems to do) and I think the majority of people playing are well past that point in what they do on a daily basis. I do frequently end up in groups in the "Boss" missions and sometimes in the Defense missions. For the most part I am soloing because there isn't anyone else doing the missions I am doing. I usually only force solo when I am doing the "Kill X number of mobs with Y type damage" Nightwing challenges so I have better control over kill count. Of course quest missions are also forced to be solo as are Junction bosses.

Recruiting chat. Clans. Friends. Not necessarily in that order. 

Most of the nodes will get very few people, because people tend to do them once to clear them and then not again. Boss nodes tend to have something that people want, the warframe parts. Dark sectors tend to get because, easy credits and extra xp. 

But if you can find some people in compatible time zones who are willing to jump in missions with you, preferably at a similar stage of progress, then you can team up help one another along the way. 

You'd be surprised at how many people are willing to help newbs in the game. I know that I used to think it an imposition if I had to ask for help. But warframe is full of people at different stages who're all more than happy to help another Tenno out. 

Good luck, Tenno. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, dwqrf said:

While playing solo, Restore pad (energy, life, ammo) and other tools (specters, cipher..) are really life saving. Always craft some and have them equipped in your Gear Wheel !

The best method is to purchase the "Squad Energy Restore (Small)" blueprint from the market for new or low Mastery Rank players. 

• Like 1

Ho, i knew there was something like that somewhere on Mag

"1) Pull : Mag generates a strong magnetic current, pulling every enemy within 25 meters towards her and inflicting 300 Magnetic b Magnetic damage. The damage is doubled if the enemy is currently under the effect of Magnetize130xDark Magnetize. Enemies killed by Pull have a 25% increased chance to drop an energy orb. "

18 hours ago, dwqrf said:

Ho, i knew there was something like that somewhere on Mag

"1) Pull : Mag generates a strong magnetic current, pulling every enemy within 25 meters towards her and inflicting 300 Magnetic b Magnetic damage. The damage is doubled if the enemy is currently under the effect of Magnetize130xDark Magnetize. Enemies killed by Pull have a 25% increased chance to drop an energy orb. "

I can see how that could be a semi-viable way to get more energy at higher levels once you get your efficiency close to cap. I'll definitely give it a shot once i get there.

On a side note, as of last night I have a Nyx being fabricated and just need some more plastids to fabricate Valkyr (aka: Val Kilmer 😀) so we'll see how these two play.

I do want to say that this seems to be a really helpful community and thanks to you all for that. Yesterday someone contacted me via PM and met me in game and hooked me up with several mods (including Energy Siphon and Medi-Kit) that have really helped out my issues and even ran a couple of missions with me. I am not sure if he wants to be thanked publicly or not so I will leave his name out, but he knows who he is, and THANKS!.

• Like 1