Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sonic the Warframe. :(

EmberStar

3 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

this how they are "They are just thinking about it" that is all.  Plus score for fan made for falcon pet warframe for fan want one thous to be in the game.

so a bird khora frame. At that point more sensible to make animal tamer like frame.

1 minute ago, (PS4)chibitonka said:

so a bird khora frame. At that point more sensible to make animal tamer like frame.

yea ppl start talking about it and hopefully, it would be in the game afterward but there is always faults hope in the dev so don't expect all the frame that made by players aren't going be in the game.

10 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

yea ppl start talking about it and hopefully, it would be in the game afterward but there is always faults hope in the dev so don't expect all the frame that made by players aren't going be in the game.

sad truth unfortunately x: Damn shame when they claim to run out of ideas too lmfao. 

Hm don't like this idea, *makes a bandaid warframe* there we go. Bandito :O

On 2019-05-26 at 12:10 AM, (PS4)chibitonka said:

they admitted they are out of ideas for frames yet won't start opening contests for players to submit frame ideas so they got something to work with. hm....

Out of curiosity, when did they admit they were out of ideas?  Because I thought I remembered someone asking about that somewhen (maybe last Tennocon?) and the answer was that they had ideas and concepts for like a dozen warframes after whichever one they were working on at the time.

49 minutes ago, EmberStar said:

Out of curiosity, when did they admit they were out of ideas?  Because I thought I remembered someone asking about that somewhen (maybe last Tennocon?) and the answer was that they had ideas and concepts for like a dozen warframes after whichever one they were working on at the time.

apparently it was said during the dev stream where they announced discount pepsi man and lazy rhino frames. Same one they announced the wukong rework that is getting so much backlash from wukong players/mains.

2 hours ago, (PS4)chibitonka said:

apparently it was said during the dev stream where they announced discount pepsi man and lazy rhino frames. Same one they announced the wukong rework that is getting so much backlash from wukong players/mains.

Mind getting a clip of that, I watched the whole stream, as well as a couple of overviews on youtube, I don't remember that being said, and something like that would've been mention at least once outside of this post.

Just now, Hyro1 said:

Mind getting a clip of that, I watched the whole stream, as well as a couple of overviews on youtube, I don't remember that being said, and something like that would've been mention at least once outside of this post.

I can try. No promises tho. 

I just rewatched it, and the closest I could find was when they were going over the whiteboard.  The exchange was something like:

"We said we were working on three Warframes." 

Sounding surprised:  "Did we say only three this year?"

"We committed to three to start with."

Then they showed off Sonic the Warframe.

Then they talked about the Wukong rework.

Then they showed the Oni / Eater Warframe.

It was openly stated that they have at least two more being worked on, and it seemed somewhat implied that there are more than that in at least the concept phase.

If there was a point where they said "We are out of ideas for Warframes" then I clearly missed it.