Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I founded the Mirage Self Proc Heat Trick.

Gawizard

Hey, so i've seen the video Leyzar has put out with the mirage prime trick. While watching the vid i found it quite impolite to not give credit to the person who founded the strat (As from what i've seen, it was me since ive been doing this 2-3 weeks before the video came out). I did get into contact with him and his reason for not giving me credit for finding this is because 'i didnt tell it to him on stream.'
Well, i have videos, pictures and some discord pics showing that ive been doing this way before, thus proving that i've founded the strat. I will say this, if anyone has video , photo and Some sort of posted proof of doing this strat before me, I will gladly step down since you would be the founder.

(the video is pretty bad since i recorded this with a bunch of tabs opened)

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by Gawizard
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Ragology said:

Next time you invent something, you should shout it from the bleachers as opposed to slyly wafting it through the community like a silent fart.

Hmm, you give me an idea.

I thought stuff like this was a thing like a year or so ago? You realize other weapons can ignite you on fire? I was doing the same thing with my Ember to abuse her crappy passive. The Javlok was also doing this wayyyyyyyyy before you made your video. Just shoot the ground and boom!

Edited by (PS4)MyUnhealthyHobby

4 minutes ago, (PS4)MyUnhealthyHobby said:

I thought stuff like this was a thing like a year or so ago? You realize other weapons can ignite you on fire? I was doing the same thing with my Ember to abuse her crappy passive. The Javlok was also doing this wayyyyyyyyy before you made your video. Just shoot the ground and boom!

the Ember thing was a no-brainer, iirc they told you you get the buff while on fire.

25 minutes ago, Gawizard said:

the Ember thing was a no-brainer, iirc they told you you get the buff while on fire.

This is true. What’s even more a kick in the teeth is that Mirage has a better heat buff than Ember herself. DE devs are just dancing on our ashes while singing “Don’t Ask Me Why” by Billy Joel. This is a joke now for real...

Edited by (PS4)MyUnhealthyHobby

51 minutes ago, (PS4)Ragology said:

Next time you invent something, you should shout it from the bleachers as opposed to slyly wafting it through the community like a silent fart.

I did what you told me to do.