Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(FIXED) The Komorex Weapon Research REMOVES 20k Clan Affinity (Proof Provided - Chat for Timestamps)

--Aegis--Dandy

This bug has now made it to consoles. All clans on Xbox who researched the new Jovian update weapons have lost XP. My Mountain Clan, Jolan Tru, was 21,000 away from Rank 11 and upon completion of Cyanex we should have been 18,000 away from Rank 11. Instead, it now says we are 53,000 away from Rank 11. Clans have worked hard for their XP. The fact that this bug has been allowed to carry on so long without a fix, and knowingly spread to console before there was a fix - is just sad. DE needs to fix this ASAP.

I haven't started komorex research yet, and still lost over 20k clan affinity rank. I was 1k or 3k away from Ghost rank 10. Now I am 25k from 10. Thinking their last big update had something to do with that. Hope they fix or compensate. Was looking forward to more endo for assending.

Crazy theory:

Could this be caused by them updating how the dark sector/ solar rail tech in the Orokin lab works when the Railjack update drops?

If this is the case, i could see how a new research item being complete could pull a trigger on a bug somewhere. This could also explain why this bug is still around with no feedback on the progress despite Rebecca saying they are looking into it 3 weeks ago.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've checked it against my own bookkeeping for clan affinity and it now matches up again, keeping in mind that the trophies no longer grant affinity on first build, which apparently they're compensating for by granting affinity for the Obstacle Course Architect room.

In other words: it's fixed now.