Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

***Railjack Prime***

Just now, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

It being a clan ship and being custom-built somehow makes me doubt a prime RJ will ever be a thing, truth be told. 

Clan ship?!?!?!

yea no Steve said in a devstream it has to be built in a clan but the ship is YOURS. When you walk into the area...that space becomes instanced to YOUR rail jack...not the clans.

Just now, (PS4)Thealteregoroman said:

Clan ship?!?!?!

yea no Steve said in a devstream it has to be built in a clan but the ship is YOURS. When you walk into the area...that space becomes instanced to YOUR rail jack...not the clans.

So? You still need a clan for it. Where did I say it wasn't yours?

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Thealteregoroman said:

yea to build it...I'm not "sharing" my railjack with anyone unless I KNOW you...

You saying its a CLAN SHIP implied I'm sharing it with the clan lol.

nawww.... lol not happening. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cf18be959756a3236

My dude... You're being way too defensive and assuming a lot of stuff about content we know nearly nothing about, how it will work, what it'll mean for the game. 

Fact is you don't know if it'll be the sort of gear that can be primed, and based on whatever little info I have I still doubt a RJ prime will ever be a thing. It might be, it might not. We don't know yet.

But the fact you already assume it's guaranteed to happen tells me you'll also post about how the game sucks and it's doomed to fail and what not in case that doesn't happen. I'm not saying it won't happen. I'm saying I don't know yet, and that it's unlikely as of now, and that you shouldn't be surprised and upset if it doesn't happen. Chill.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

1 minute ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

My dude... You're being way too defensive and assuming a lot of stuff about content we know nearly nothing about, how it will work, what it'll mean for the game. 

Fact is you don't know if it'll be the sort of gear that can be primed, and based on whatever little info I have I still doubt a RJ prime will ever be a thing. It might be, it might not. We don't know yet.

But the fact you already assume it's guaranteed to happen tells me you'll also post about how the game sucks and it's doomed to fail and what not in case that doesn't happen. I'm not saying it won't happen. I'm saying I don't know yet, and that it's unlikely as of now, and that you shouldn't be surprised and upset if it doesn't happen.

I would never bash this game dude. I have bought PA since day one on PS4 and I'm going to tennocon...to me warframe is one of the best games I've ever played. I am making an observation, MOST of the stuff we can customize has "skins" for weapons, warframes, tenno and ships...etc ALL are customizable...what else do they ALL have in common? PRIMED VERSIONS. The probability that we will get a Prime Railjack in my opinion pretty high.

Why miss a marketing opportunity? When has DE ever missed one?

just sayin...

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cf18f9c7370447332

Just now, (PS4)Thealteregoroman said:

I would never bash this game dude. I have bought PA since day one on PS4 and I'm going to tennocon...to me warframe is one of the best games I've ever played. I am making an observation, MOST of the stuff we can customize has "skins" for weapons, warframes, tenno and ships...etc ALL are customizable...what else do they ALL have in common? PRIMED VERSIONS. The probability that we will get a Prime Railjack in my opinion pretty high.

Why miss a marketing opportunity? When has DE ever missed one?

just sayin...

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cf18f9c7370447332

It may very well be. No one's ever said it wouldn't. So why be so defensive about it? 

Besides, if it ever happens I'd likely buy it as well. But it has to happen first. And railjack must be actually good content for that to happen as well. Not the sort of stuff players play 1 week and forget about. Which I seriously hope it isn't. Hopefully we'll look at it somewhat in depth during Tennocon and have better info.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

It may very well be. No one's ever said it wouldn't. So why be so defensive about it? 

Besides, if it ever happens I'd likely buy it as well. But it has to happen first. And railjack must be actually good content for that to happen as well. Not the sort of stuff players play 1 week and forget about. Which I seriously hope it isn't. Hopefully we'll look at it somewhat in depth during Tennocon and have better info.

yea for sure man. Never been defensive, just stating facts about the direction of the game through past actions that they have taken. Also, I'm a very chill person, I've been chillen all week. It's not that deep bruh.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cf191ed7152636c32

Being that the ship is modular with added bits. Like... mmm, a giant K-drive. Having a primed main body and leaving the extra parts or replacing any modular parts with a singular look that overrides the unique parts seems counter to fashion frame.

I think anything Primed at that scale, that's not just a loading screen filler like the landers, does not seem likely.

But railjack will likely bring more primed archwings and weapons though.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Thealteregoroman said:

yea to build it...I'm not "sharing" my railjack with anyone unless I KNOW you...

You saying its a CLAN SHIP implied I'm sharing it with the clan lol.

nawww.... lol not happening. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cf18be959756a3236

I almost fell out my chair...how many here even know what movie this is? 🍿 And how it ends?  Is the meme-child DE’s marketing?  Lol!

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73