Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Prime with Wisp Noble Animation .gif

MagPrime

Sooooo, I don't think this counts as art, all things considered but, I sussed out how to take videos in game and convert them into .gifs (yes, I know, slowpoke in coming)

LOOK AT THE CUTE!!!

Edited by MagPrime
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

Sooooory, I don't think this counts as art, all things considered but, I sussed out how to take videos in game and convert them into .gifs (yes, I know, slowpoke in coming)

ezgif-2-f168556adcee.gif

LOOK AT THE CUTE!!!

Yes, the cuteness of '404 - image not found' does bring a profound heartwarming feeling. The symmetry of '404' evokes- screw it, I'm not doing this.

1 minute ago, SamMitter said:

Oh my good lord.... Give me this for my mag prime,now😍. And that color scheme....looks like the princess of destruction she is.

@MagPrime you know the world will be debted to you. You made it a little better.☺️

😍

It is distractingly cute, isn't it?

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

It is distractingly cute, isn't it?

You have no idea. Today i did a 30 minute mot survival with mag prime,dealt the lions share of damage,stripped every one of pesky grineer's armor.....

Still if i can put this whole package on my mag prime,that will be the best thing happening to me in warframe world today

1 minute ago, SamMitter said:

You have no idea. Today i did a 30 minute mot survival with mag prime,dealt the lions share of damage,stripped every one of pesky grineer's armor.....

Still if i can put this whole package on my mag prime,that will be the best thing happening to me in warframe world today

50p for the animation, it's a good buy.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

You'd look at her if she wore black and grey and had a Batman cape on.

Thats not a bad idea you know😄.... Lets do that....i will try it tomorrow...need to choose the right syndana though