Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Darvo

TylerFreeman

4vnrC.jpg

so who is he really?

granted, I do like the whole platinum discounts offered daily starting with the stealth pack, but I'd actually love to know more about this guy.

only thing that we may know is he's just a black market type of dealer to supposedly get platinum (at least that's what I think.)

Edited by TheAuraMaster

Is it me or he does not look like he's from the human race.

well all corpus look generally like humans , corpus is a merchant faction where they collect pre war salvage all over the system and put that towards there army 

so i really dont see why they woulent be human considering they have human like features just that they speak a different language  

well all corpus look generally like humans , corpus is a merchant faction where they collect pre war salvage all over the system and put that towards there army 

so i really dont see why they woulent be human considering they have human like features just that they speak a different language  

Was he even confirmed a Corpus? Have you considered his clothing? Might be a seller in the Corpus's home planet or something but might as well be not.