Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What happens when 4 Harrow group up against the Profit taker.

Izumi_S

Depends on their coordination, if they communicate and use their abilities to always have invulnrability then it will be a good thing but without a plan it can go horribly wrong. Chroma does the job best with help of operator arcanes

I can't remember the details but I'm pretty sure the game won't allow you to chain multiple Covenant invulnerabilities. 

I think as long as you are affected by the damage buff from one, you can't get the invulnerability from another.

Edited by (PS4)Double991

1 hour ago, seprent said:

all weapons gain 50% crit for an extended period of time and we thank the void weapons cant jam

Its actually 200% Crit.... The Profit Taker's body actually is infact a head and does trigger Headshot Specific Bonuses...

I think I took advantage of this with Arcane Precision and Catchmoon.

Or... maybe it was The Exploiter Orb. 

Anyway... definitely one or both if the orb's body's are Heads.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Double991 said:

I can't remember the details but I'm pretty sure the game won't allow you to chain multiple Covenant invulnerabilities. 

I think as long as you are affected by the damage buff from one, you can't get the invulnerability from another.

You can still have a dedicated Harrow or two on healing/energy duty, though who knows if that'd be sufficient.

23 hours ago, (PS4)Double991 said:

Can someone confirm this? Wiki didn't say anything about it, it only mentions that

• Multiple Harrows can cast Covenant independently of other players' active invulnerability and critical chance buffs.