Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaives are supposed to explode right ?

(PSN)krizalid9999

Question

I know about the fast return trick to mae glaive class melee explode but aren't they supposed to explode with throwing + channeling too? 

I read everywhere that if you throw the thing and then press the channeling button then it's supposed to explode but it just does nothing both while dual wielding and normal , both an regular and power throw.

Did that feature go away with melee rework ?

Edited by (PS4)krizalid9999

6 answers to this question

you don't use Channeling anymore, you just press Melee again.
way better and more convenient! you can even manually detonate while you're holding a Gun (it would work even without instant switch). so good.

so you don't even need Quick Return anymore for a pure Punch-Through throwing style, if you're ok with having to pay attention to its current position and detonate it on the Enemies you're targeting manually.
\o/

now if we can just move the 'dual wield' features to global so that you can get Punch-Through without needing Power Throw D:

59 minutes ago, (PS4)krizalid9999 said:

I know about the fast return trick to mae glaive class melee explode but aren't they supposed to explode with throwing + channeling too? 

I read everywhere that if you throw the thing and then press the channeling button then it's supposed to explode but it just does nothing both while dual wielding and normal , both an regular and power throw.

Did that feature go away with melee rework ?

gotta hit the melee button again while thrown to explode.