Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wisp, platinum, and a few questions.

BottyBOI

Question

Hello,

I am quite a new player to warframe, mastery rank 2 and on Mercury and I have some questions.

In a previous post I have been told to buy equinox through trade chat not the market, how do I do this. I will buy either wisp or equinox with plat please do not tell me to just grind for I do not have the time

I am using 35euro of steam money to get platinum, what is the most efficient way to do this.

Wisp is the coolest one to me, is she strong enough for at least until Jupiter. 

Which frames do you believe are OP. I do not like my current one Mag.

I do not like either of my guns, which are the best choice for my rank or the next one. I really haven’t developed a play style yet other than full melee.

thank you

tenno

8 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, BottyBOI said:

In a previous post I have been told to buy equinox through trade chat not the market, how do I do this. I will buy either wisp or equinox with plat please do not tell me to just grind for I do not have the time

Equinox: go to the Trading tab, type "WTB Equinox Prime" (WTB means Want To Buy) and wait for someone to contact you.

Wisp: can't be traded, only Primed warframes can be traded. As you say you don't want to grind, then buying her from the Market is the only option. So you aren't giving us much choice: if the only answer you'll accept is "market", then I'm going to tell you "market".

Wisp however is regardless a veteran farm (the mission is extremely challenging for a newer player), so the market is really the only option.

10 minutes ago, BottyBOI said:

Basically any Warframe can be used in the endgame by a skillfull player. So the answer is "yes, Wisp can go to Jupiter".

13 minutes ago, BottyBOI said:

I do not like either of my guns, which are the best choice for my rank or the next one. I really haven’t developed a play style yet other than full melee.

Advance a couple of Mastery Ranks and get yourself the Hek. As secondaries, I really like the Lex series, which you can get quite cheaply and can be used at low MR.

• Like 2

if you want OP warframes then that should be saryn with spores build. Wisp is good as for me equinox can do more. Equinox can stack damage to unlimited amounts can also be support and can also make enemies sleep, its because equinox is a 2 in 1 warframes while wisp is just wisp but both are good, thing about equinox damage stacking using maim is that you need to wait for it to absorb damage by doing damage in the area of the abilities effect, while with wisp you press 4 and do damage while aiming but then again equinox has a bigger area of effect and its a radius while wisp is just a beam so it doesnt damage enemies that are not near the laser.

36 minutes ago, BottyBOI said:

It's never about the frame.
It's about the mods.

A Warframe without mods will always struggle. Any Warframe with a decent mod setup will be able to do any mission. (maybe not endlessly long runs, but casual runs for sure...)

Equinox Prime is a mastery rank 5 warframe. So you wont be able to buy her parts until you get 3 more ranks. And even after that, you will need to grind for the resources to build her.

Since youre buying with plat, and neither Equinox (non prime) or Wisp can be traded in from trade chat, the only way to buy them using plat is from the market. So you can just go to Market, go to warframes tab and buy one of those. The one from there will also come with a warframe slot and installed reactor.

1 hour ago, BottyBOI said:

In a previous post I have been told to buy equinox through trade chat not the market, how do I do this

Generally I think the in game chat is Awfull for trading but the way I would do it is by typing:

"WTB [Equinox Prime] Set PMO"

Want To Buy Equinox Prime Set Private Message me Offers. 

And then you just spam that every two minutes and hope someone offers you something you're willing to pay for....

Or just Use Warframe.Market and find decent sell order there.

Note that trading with Other players has a trade tax using credits and you have a limited amount of Trades per day.

I am using 35euro of steam money to get platinum, what is the most efficient way to do this.

Wait until you get 75% discount from a daily log in reward then buy Platinum using that discount. There are Payment options on the website and you can choose to pay with your Steam Wallet from there (Because Steam won't let us use our purses ?)

Wisp is the coolest one to me, is she strong enough for at least until Jupiter

Wisp is good for almost every situation if you have all the right mods.... 

But to get wisp early you have to buy her directly from the Market. Its going to be costly

There arent any OP warframes.... DE likes nerfing those into the Dirt. 

I do not like either of my guns, which are the best choice for my rank or the next one. I really haven’t developed a play style yet other than full melee

None of them...... they're all rubbish....

Focus om upgrading your Mods while you increase your MR..... 

34 minutes ago, Arkennstar said:

Equinox Prime is a mastery rank 5 warframe. So you wont be able to buy her parts until you get 3 more ranks. And even after that, you will need to grind for the resources to build her.

I think you can buy them.... or at the very least you can buy her relics... but the game will reuse to let you craft it....

please do not tell me to just grind for I do not have the time

Theres no way around.... One way or another Warframe will make you grind....

27 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

I think you can buy them.... or at the very least you can buy her relics... but the game will reuse to let you craft it....

The main blueprint of any prime warframe or weapon is locked to trade if you dont qualify for the mastery rank required for it.

He can ofcourse buy the relics for it, but then he might as well farm for it since he has 3 ranks to go till he can use her.. and more so, the main blueprint, the one he cant trade for is an axi relic drop which is a long way from MR2

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BottyBOI said:

Hello,

I am quite a new player to warframe, mastery rank 2 and on Mercury and I have some questions.

thank you

tenno

If you are MR 2 only then you can't buy the full set of Primes through trade. There's a MR requirement to how many items you can trade per day. MR 2 is 2 items if I remember correctly. Check the wiki for details.

Every frame is strong enough for Jupiter. They all can clear the star chart.

Mag is very powerful if you know how to use her. No frame is OP, they all have their own weaknesses. What you need to do is learn how to use them.

Check this out on suggestion for weapons, https://www.cephalonwannab.com/

Edited by (NSW)Lunavay

4 hours ago, Arkennstar said:

The main blueprint of any prime warframe or weapon is locked to trade if you dont qualify for the mastery rank required for it.

He can ofcourse buy the relics for it, but then he might as well farm for it since he has 3 ranks to go till he can use her.. and more so, the main blueprint, the one he cant trade for is an axi relic drop which is a long way from MR2

Good point.... :)