The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

Please further reduce the forma cost of the Djinn from two (2) to one (1) in a future hotfix. As it stands, there's absolutely no reason it should cost two forma — three was completely asinine, but two is still too much.

Much thanks for the changes detailed in this patch: I hope to see my Torid returned to its former glory sometime soon.

Edited by Asbyn

I wish DE had waited until later to patch this game. It's nearing peak time for North America and patching is taking forever because so many people are trying to get it at the same time. 

I'm going to miss picking up the Rifle Amp Aura Alert because of this damn patch. I've been sitting here for 15 minutes now watching a 6Kb/s slowly tick up only to get a 'download data corrupted' and watch it start over again.

Not trying to sound ungrateful because all fixes and reasonable adjustments are appreciated but this is poor, poor timing. 

Edited by Kontonno

Sheldon mentioned that all players since U10 will get mutagen mass and 50 plat. Does this mean that those who started playing before U10 will not recieve this gift?

Sorry if I sound ignorant.

Nevermind.

Thank you for reducing the cost of the clan weps. :)

Edited by _Sokol_

Scott said NO REDUCING IN PRICING; BUFF THE WEAPONS!

now great I looked forward to it, built the dual ichor now I have to wait 3 days for another 6 mutagen mass :3

So.. does this mean we're getting a buff to weapons too?

Because I really want the Ichors to be more than a green aura marker thing.

It's a step in the right direction. But things still need work. You may have fixed the drop rates, but we have no idea what you think fixed means. We have no idea where things drop, and are forced to guess based on potentially inaccurate information. We need a way to find out where things drop in the Void. For instance, maybe nightmare spy missions on Ceres make the Lotus say something like "We've decrypted the info that the Grineer had. Kril got plans for (insert Frost Prime part here) from (insert void type here)." This would ensure that players would have already completed the planet (and therefore know who Kril is). It would also give another reason to do Nightmare missions. It would also decrease the necessity, and therefore also decrease the likelihood of datamining.

I guess what I'm asking for is more transparency on the dev's side. It doesn't have to be much. Just enough to prevent players from endlessly farming the same missions for parts that they'll never find.

I wish DE had waited until later to patch this game. It's nearing peak time for North America and patching is taking forever because so many people are trying to get it at the same time. 

I'm going to miss picking up the Rifle Amp Aura Alert because of this damn patch. I've been sitting here for 15 minutes now watching a 6Kb/s slowly tick up only to get a 'download data corrupted' and watch it start over again.

Not trying to sound ungrateful because all fixes and reasonable adjustments are appreciated but this is poor, poor timing. 

I am having this same exact problem DE.

poor hamsters!! makes me wonder if someone won't call PETA over this :P lol but seriously it had been mentioned that the clan research weapons would be getting a buff to match their cost would it now be safe to assume that won't be happening? or would some buff to the clan weapons still be in the works? inquiring minds want to know!!