Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

It would be great if the drop tables were actually fixed.... After hotfix, Frost Prime Chassis 5 times in a row, is there some sort of fixed value that gives only chassis on T3 exterminate now? Just sad....

This... could be luck, but it could be not. If the Boar Prime receiver and Dakra Blade are not fixed then people ARE going to find out and this whole thing will start ALL OVER AGAIN.

I REPEAT, IT'S NOT JUST FORMA, THERE HAVE BEEN TOPICS ABOUT IT.

I swear to god if someone mines this thing again and it's the same I'm gonna go postal on these forums...

Edited by LocoWithGun

I might be imagining it, but a some people here are being asses and ungrateful. They admit their mistake and apologized yet people are still acting like this.

You're not imagining it. There's still a ton of ungrateful asshats here. Some have given legitimate woes, but there's a noticeable group of people who don't even give a rat's &#! about Sheldon and the team's apology, and care only about what THEY can get out of this predicament. What's worse, is that many of these people are master level founders.

Just....disgusted.

There's already rumours going around that the drop chance fix applies to forma only... please, for the love of god DE, TELL US WHAT'S GOING ON. The same damn thing again and again.... tell us PRECISELY which drops got fixed or this will never end. Someone will have to mine it again and if it's off it will be even worse....

+1.  The world didn't end when we knew the drop rates before.  Don't know why they couldn't tell us them now.

Very cool. Honestly, I'm saddened to see the amount change :( I liked it being SUPER difficult to acquire the items required to create them. THEN AGAIN I can now make more of them with the reduction. I'll just say Yay for having such nice, respectful and responsive Devs  :P

Edited by Domukaru

I love that you guys try your best with what you have.
Thanks for everything (especially the conclave pickups fix!)

My only lingering complaint is that mutagen is still limited to the derelict missions.

I can understand your concern, but the barrier of entry is fairly low. I do think they should tweak the droprate if they're only going to be in the OD missions though.

Edited by Volume