Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Color (Set) Sharing Program!

Ctrax

Now that I have some disposable plat due to the trading system, any ideas on my next colour pack? I already have Saturated and Halloween.

Also, I was thinking about getting a syandana, but I hear people complain that they block the screen and their physics are off. Should I wait for a new batch to come in?

Well, normally I'd recommend the Alpha color pack, but since you started piecemeal you can just buy the ones that you want. I'd recommend Storm, Grineer and Classic, because those are the palettes I use most often (alongside Halloween and Saturated). Fire and Ice make for very nice... well... Fire and Ice-themed frames. Other than that, they have a similar problem to Smoke in that they are one huge palette for a single hue. "Randomize" will come up with some very nice schemes using those palettes, though I generally stick to Classic, Saturated, Storm and Halloween when creating my sets.

I would recommend getting a syandana, or better yet one of the body skins.

For frames like Loki, Excalibur or Nyx, the Immortal skins really create some interesting designs. Nyx will look good with pretty much any color scheme you stick on her, while Loki's has been fixed and now looks like Loki+. Banshee also got a fix, but I'm still not the biggest fan of her skin. Because this is the color set sharing thread, I think it'd be best for me to recommend a skin over the syandanas.

My favorite syandana is probably the Uru, but not every syandana "works" on a given frame. Rhino looks kind of silly with any syandana, and Uru's collar has a tendency to clip on certain frames and certain helmets. You can see what the syandanas look like on your frame before you buy one, I would recommend seeing which one suits the majority of your frames the best. Asa is always a good bet, it's simple and seems to go well with everything. Plus, you can color it with energy color and it'll always be visible. The physics for all of them are a bit weird at the moment, but it's manageable and DE says they're going to improve on it.

Below, I've placed a spoiler showing some of the more muted color schemes, immortal skins, and all the other stuff I've been talking about here. And yes, I shamelessly self-quoted. Because I'm awesome

Warning: LOTS OF QUOTES AND PHOTO SPOILERS INSIDE

5s10p.jpg

I always say I'm going to update a post, but it's always so much easier to bump the thread.

Okay, let's get right to my new color schemes for U11:

Nyx:

Get ready, there's a lot of Nyx incoming!

First off, let's post some of my "default" color scheme for her:

I got a very spartan vibe from Nyx' alternate helmet, so I set about making a color scheme based on 300. That whole angle might be a bit pretentious considering the end result, but it's a nice basic color scheme that doesn't require much more than Classic.

L3nG22w.jpg

And down here is my fiddling with her Immortal skin:

v Again, using various levels of white, black and gray can take the boring "paint it black" scheme and turn it into something a little more visually interesting.

HW2UeN3.jpg

qwYXDCQ.jpg

SK1o02P.jpg

v This one could be considered another late entry to the Forest Theme competition :P

v383585.jpg

eKPrYgC.jpg

nPRIBbw.jpg

Ash (immortal skin only):

03DbrrK.jpg

rzQeKfg.jpg

jRbcU4t.jpg

SJuFl9T.jpg

0IzlN4r.jpg

4XI8fQV.jpg

Here's the second half of my post, containing the fancy Prime stuff, Valkyr, and the new weapons. I'd show you the whip, but it's something better viewed in motion. Coiled up, it doesn't benefit much from a color scheme.

Excalibur Prime:

myHZ98a.jpg

Ember Prime:

These sets were made rather easily with Fire,and Ice respectively.

zYSmGlO.jpg

8vGrsWE.jpg

TheInfinteDoom:  your defult Volt skin looks very close to mine.

4tHQPIY.png

I call this one my bikini Saryn.

1111111.png

BMdlgDb.jpg

This is a bit of a stretch but is there anyone here who would take the challenge upon themselves to create a color set or theme for someone else? 

For quite some time now I've tried to make a sort of Mandalorian/Boba Fett theme (I am kinda a massive Star Wars nerd) and despite having all the color sets I just cannot find the correct color combination. I always end up frustrated and make a Prime or Stalker theme xD.

Anyway if the colors have to be a combination of green and blue. These stand for Duty and Reliability. But feel free to deviate from this.

Here's an old threat I made to show off my colors: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/131670-tenno-fashionistas-unite/#entry1582301

i call it "the german" colorization

paint it as u wish. only important thing is to contain goldish color + black + red

the gold kinda color is from "classic" bottom right - black is black and the red is the one from halloween colors top left.

swuce1edp1ba.png

1gg73m7kyplh.png

Glaive Prime looks so big compared to the standard Glaive which basically disappear within the arm... wow

Both Glaive Prime and regular Glaive now shrink when they're sheathed on your arm. I'm hesitant to call the enlarged Arsenal appearance of Glaive Prime a bug, but it's not that big in regular gameplay. That's how it looks when it's folded up, but the Arsenal doesn't shrink your Glaive back down when you put it away. There's also that bug that melee weapons occasionally get where the weapon will get highlighted, but your avatar won't go into the blocking animation with it. It makes coloring the Glaives kind of difficult, because the color sections are very hard to see when it's tucked under your frame's arm.

my previous image dump! (two posts long)

ah! new frame, new colors!

Valkyr was quite easy to come up with a Color Scheme for! my first idea came out awesome.

qlLtlDf.png

ChO5LJO.png

m4K6yV5.png

that Gray-ish Secondary color is supposed to be Silver. i tried to find the closest one i could.

oSSOOk1.png

once again, specific colors can be requested, but i can't be bothered to write them otherwise.

and ofcourse, i tried making a 'MURICA theme for this frame too. 

it looks more like anatomy class, it's creepy.

K8ZaAch.png

QTZ7z2K.png

cRZU5Kt.png

Edited by taiiat