Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Color (Set) Sharing Program!

Ctrax

Banshee Vandal Edition!

k9vtsp.png

Sure, colors are taken from: Ice, Smoke, Infested and Halloween Palette

I'll tell exact color's coordinates asap :)

Primary Color: Smoke Palette, Line 16 - Column 1

Secondary Color: Ice Palette, Line 6 - Column 1

Third Color: Ice Palette, Line 10 - Column 1

Forth Color: Infested palette, Line 18 - Column 5 (bottom right)

Energy Color: Halloween Palette, Line 1 - Column 1 (upper left)

Did I somehow kill this thread? I post my colour scheme and everyone ran away :(

I get it, you can't handle the awesomeness that is Canada!!!

If i have to be honest, i dont really like it :/

hope to not offend you :)

No, this thread just has posts come in in bursts it seems.  It'll be busy for a bit, then go quiet for a while, then come back.

On Topic: I love the Banshee Vandal!  If only I owned a vandal weapon I'd make one myself.

I got bunch of screens i would show... but i'm lazy... lol

...nice, but iam a noob and for me its kinda stupid to pay real money for paint job on my warframe... even if it looks so dull and poor when i play with some moneybags in my squad. btw, is there any way to buy colours or scarf with credits? thx...

P.S sry for gramar...

Edited by crackxattic

...nice, but iam a noob and for me its kinda stupid to pay real money for paint job on my warframe... even if it looks so dull and poor when i play with some moneybags in my squad. btw, is there any way to buy colours or scarf with credits? thx...

P.S sry for gramar...

No, cosmetics (except for most helmets) are platinum only.  All sentinal accessories, colors, and syandanas are for platinum only.

HOWEVER: you don't need cash to obtain platinum.  Now that trading has been implemented, people pay platinum for mods.  You can always farm for rare mods (and even take the time and effort to fuse them) to then sell them to players for platinum, and thus have some currency for cosmetics.

It'll take longer, but hey, you can always spend some IRL cash moneys :P

-snip-

Blurred to protect my identity.

Ha!

Friend, your IGN is Serialkillerwhale.

Assuming you're not using an alternate account to play the game, your forum name and your IGN are the same.

Besides, I see little reason to hide your in-game identity in the first place. If someone here finds out your in-game persona, the worst scenario I can envision is that they'll send you a friend invite or try to run missions with you. I'm pretty sure that neither the forum nor the in-game friends list is going to give anyone enough information for them to figure out who you are IRL.

You can relax, we're not going to come to your house and stab you over your in-game color choices.

In fact, you can just leave your door unlocked.

If you could scoot just a little bit to my left (your right), a little closer to the window, that'd be great.

Maybe you'd like to go for a drive? Right now? Anywhere?

Who's that at the door? Is it friends? I think it is! I think there's a surprise party, you should get the door!

<.<

>.>

You win this round, Serialkillerwhale...