The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

remove self damage from zhuge prime

GABRIEL0296

the biggest issue for me with zhuge prime is, the already lowered damage is split between the explosion and the bolt i think. i always use punchthrough on my full autos to help mow down crowds easier, but thanks to that damage split, it quite literally is a much worse version of the base zhuge at that. 

I dunno, this weapon is now my go to as the explosions redistribute damage and in crowd control situations (loaded hallway) anywhere enemies as massed together this is so rewarding to use.  I did a 60 min kuvz survival last night and didn't die once and used this weapon throughout.  Given time and adjusting (for those that want to) gameplay to accommodate the pleasure of using this weapon is well worth it IMO.

1 minute ago, Oreades said:

Since never, it's something the ducttaped to Zhuge Prime because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cool. I got the Castanas, Exodia Contagion and Lenz.... I would like knew ways to destroy my warframe....

How big is the Area of effect ? Is it huge like the Lenz or Puny like Thunderbolt ?

Just now, Lutesque said:

Cool. I got the Castanas, Exodia Contagion and Lenz.... I would like knew ways to destroy my warframe....

How big is the Area of effect ? Is it huge like the Lenz or Puny like Thunderbolt ?

I think it's like 3m but it's also on an awkward delay again because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The damage is also split between your initial shot landing and the explosion so it does ~half up front and the other ~half with the explosion again because  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If they just made it do the normal 100% damage normally and then had this splitsies explosion mechanic as an alt fire, it would probably be "fine" but who knows if that's ever going to happen. So sadly right now its RIP for my favorite Xbows much anticipated Prime, 

1 minute ago, Oreades said:

I think it's like 3m but it's also on an awkward delay again because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The damage is also split between your initial shot landing and the explosion so it does ~half up front and the other ~half with the explosion again because  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LoL...ouch....that sounds extremely annoying.

3 minutes ago, Oreades said:

If they just made it do the normal 100% damage normally and then had this splitsies explosion mechanic as an alt fire, it would probably be "fine" but who knows if that's ever going to happen. So sadly right now its RIP for my favorite Xbows much anticipated Prime

Now im less optimistic for Nagantaka Prime...

29 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

LoL...ouch....that sounds extremely annoying.

Yeah it also apparently makes it really awkward with punchthrough mods because the explosion happens somewhere else so the more Punch you have the better chance you're actually just cutting your damage in half. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...