Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

3 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Hm, can't get a better explanation than that, I suppose.

Were you expecting something more dramatic? 

Stories about how the British empire was founded on tea drinking? How over the years we've evolved and adapted to modern ingredients, such as sugar and milk, to enrich the flavour of tea?

Stories about how people have been killed over tea, and how the phrase "no use crying over spilt milk" was originally "no use crying over spilt tea" and spoken by a tourist from America who immediately vanished and was never found?

Stories about how we British literally bleed milky tea, and how to this day the "Boston Tea Party" still sounds like tempting knees up.

Was that what you were expecting? Oof... sorry. It just tastes nice.

• Like 1

Just now, DeMonkey said:

Stories about how the British empire was founded on tea drinking? How over the years we've evolved and adapted to modern ingredients, such as sugar and milk, to enrich the flavour of tea?

Stories about how people have been killed over tea, and how the phrase "no use crying over spilt milk" was originally "no use crying over spilt tea" and spoken by a tourist from America who immediately vanished and was never found?

Stories about how we British literally bleed milky tea, and how to this day the "Boston Tea Party" still sounds like tempting knees up.

No, just was half-expecting you to be fanboying over tea. Not a crash course history lesson.

6 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

f8a.gif

6 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

No, just was half-expecting you to be fanboying over tea. Not a crash course history lesson.

Lol

14 hours ago, angias said:

Isn't the tower corrupted in a similar fashion?

The tree are corrupted, so why the flesh wall wouldn't be?

It may or may not be, but we cant know for sure. It could also be apart of the tower's sentinel thingy (i dont remember its name atm).

Am I the only one here that looked at the devstream usage chart and said "that's not a good look". So much left out, such a small time frame and how annoying it is when you meet someone who doesn't know how to read a chart properly.

2 hours ago, Sajochi said:

Am I the only one here that looked at the devstream usage chart and said "that's not a good look". So much left out, such a small time frame and how annoying it is when you meet someone who doesn't know how to read a chart properly.

It bothered me a lot as well. 

Not only is it not an exhaustive review of usage from the most current released frame to the date of the stream but the compilation was hard to understand due to the layout. 

Plus, it doesn't touch on who how often or why.

• Like 1

It bothered me a lot as well. 

Not only is it not an exhaustive review of usage from the most current released frame to the date of the stream but the compilation was hard to understand due to the layout. 

Plus, it doesn't touch on who how often or why.

While i didnt watch the stream, i have seen the said chart. I would like a more comprehensive version (and one that is actually easier to read).