Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

so

my thoughts on the soma incarnon

its good.

and I'm not just saying this to be funny or anything, it's actually good. basically its the soma, but really good.

so from my evolution testing so far, pick overshield on kill, reload, and status

reload speed is simple, accuracy and recoil reduction are worthless, moving on

overshield evo will not only increase the base damage by almost double, but will also keep you alive. one thing to note though, hunter munitions is absolutely not worth slotting to get the slash kills. as with most other assault rifles and single target weapons, the slash procs only start dealing reasonable damage (or would have) after the target is dead. the soma prime is no exception, it simply melts through even steel path without hunter munitions.

so where so you get slash from? the innate procs. I've noticed a synergy between the overshield and status evolutions, the increased status lets you proc slash more often, and these slash procs actually do considerable damage, especially for a gun that isn't using hunter munitions (in fact, it might be better to not use hunter munitions, and instead use that freed mod slot to boost both the innate slash and the raw damage. could be wrong though, needs more testing and I'm not in game, would be funny if true tho lol).

and I'm sure you all know by now that I main limbo. my way of surviving with him where you probably shouldn't ever bring him (if you haven't figured it out by now, I am a lunatic) consists of spamming pillage to get overshields, the fact that I now have a second (and passive) way to get them is huge. and with the absurd amount of damage it does, its just good.

like I literally could not have asked for more, it far exceeded my expectations as to how well it would perform.

oh and uhh

about the incarnon form itself..... we don't talk about it

(seriously tho DE what were you even thinking, why take away the crit like literally the thing the gun is known for)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, gamingchair1121 said:

oh and uhh

about the incarnon form itself..... we don't talk about it

(seriously tho DE what were you even thinking, why take away the crit like literally the thing the gun is known for)

So, that would be the first incarnon weapon where you don't actually use the incarnon form itself?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gamingchair1121 said:

you can use it, it does pretty good damage, but most of the time the base form is better because of hata-satya lol

Sigh, when will DE ever get themselves a good balance team...

Although, at that point I'm not even sure, maybe that kind of form interaction was the intention this whole time? Hard to judge the direction of the balance when it is so all over the place.

• Like 1

On 2023-04-13 at 10:41 PM, Sporthand said:

I just installed her kitchenware.zyIk4X9.jpg

Food and Table

vHU8iOz.jpg

Girl's Bathroom

DdFDc3R.jpg

Gir's Toilet

j0FtgVR.jpg

Girl's Bathtub

ugxXWeP.jpg

My Workaholic Desk.

uIJfjUt.jpg

s9cGnWR.jpg

Hello, my little girl!

8OzRNGy.jpg

While I am listening to this music

Edited by Sporthand
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Mazifet said:

yeah I heard about that, tried it a bit ago with saryn and sheesh did it build up fast

sad thing is tho I don't really have much of a use for saryn or zephyr when limbo is a frame so uhh

but there is hope for the incarnon (given they actually fix hata-satya not working (please DE))

also I think it worked with xata's whisper too so might have to get a xaku set for helminth tomorrow (I am lazy)

4 minutes ago, gamingchair1121 said:

yeah I heard about that, tried it a bit ago with saryn and sheesh did it build up fast

sad thing is tho I don't really have much of a use for saryn or zephyr when limbo is a frame so uhh

but there is hope for the incarnon (given they actually fix hata-satya not working (please DE))

also I think it worked with xata's whisper too so might have to get a xaku set for helminth tomorrow (I am lazy)

Rn all I really play is Limbo and equinox, though zephyr can do some seriously silly stuff with gas damage, along with the Trumna.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mazifet said:

Rn all I really play is Limbo and equinox, though zephyr can do some seriously silly stuff with gas damage, along with the Trumna.

yeah I have seen the stuff she can do, she do be funny, tho aiming at the tornados instead of heads kinda feels a bit weird lol

New MGS3 remake is a thing, a little bittersweet since Kojima isn't at the helm, unless I hear otherwise. But ima play it if it's not a mess like Survive was. Trailer is a little goofy but I got hyped.

Also a series of ports on possibly the entire collection of Metal Gear. I really hope it's by Bluepoint. They've been doing really well and I played the crap out of their other MGS ports.

https://www.gamesradar.com/a-new-metal-gear-solid-collection-is-bringing-the-original-trilogy-to-ps5-this-year/

Today turned out pretty good.

Edit: Oh damn Dragon's Dogma 2 trailer as well?? Today turned out great.

Edited by TeaHands
  • Like 1

I survived and am now technically a cyborg. Still in a lot of pain, but managable. Not going to use those 2 opioid tablets nurse sent me home with (handing them in at the local pharmacy seems prudent). Got anesthetized enough to knock out a mid-sized rhino, since I'm metabolizing that sh*t at a really high rate, and had to be kept at post-op observation for most of the day as a result.

Current project is getting bodily functions up and running again.

• Like 2

incarnon

dread

Spoiler

despair

Spoiler

zylok

Spoiler

sibear

Spoiler

ok so uhh

I did tell myself that I wasn't getting any more incarnons because its kinda just a waste of time to get weapons I know I'll never use

but uhh

sibear lookin spicy ngl

so maybe

idk

Edited by gamingchair1121
better dread video
  • Like 1