Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

44 minutes ago, Nova-IX said:

Like getting constant stuttering every few seconds for no apparent reason. First it seemed that reducing my settings made it go away, but it is still there and won't stop, super annoying.

Yep. I noticed a performance drop after the update as well. Even after going back to 'classic' setting. And a lot of disconnecting as well, both myself and squad members.

• Like 2

The real fun of the update begins when you get over 20 decrees. I did 400k damage with sun and moon as a drifter while inctrincs farming. Didn't have all decrees yet. And you run way faster than your horse lol. The puzzle's are wacky so I make people do them for me. So far it has worked like a charm I already have the cinta bp and grip from a 4 squad one hr instrincs farm. 

why be a nerd and ride and a horse when you can became faster then the horse. Or legit become the horse (I had a bug where I became the horse 10/10 would bug again) 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, (XBOX)Mineslayer2010 said:

The real fun of the update begins when you get over 20 decrees. I did 400k damage with sun and moon as a drifter while inctrincs farming. Didn't have all decrees yet. And you run way faster than your horse lol. The puzzle's are wacky so I make people do them for me. So far it has worked like a charm I already have the cinta bp and grip from a 4 squad one hr instrincs farm. 

why be a nerd and ride and a horse when you can became faster then the horse. Or legit become the horse (I had a bug where I became the horse 10/10 would bug again) 

If you look down and repeatedly "bullet jump" while flying you can gain ridiculous speeds.

Edited by Mazifet
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, MagPrime said:

No, plenty of people remember.  Its just not everyone has the same standards on the subject.

Id happily pay q subscription or something if it meant the updates were complete and bug free but that sentiment gets others in one hell of a tizzy.

yeah i think to be honest that the more tenno there is the more bugs could be found out ( and quickly ) and topping that with the fact that warframe became more and more ambitious in their changes it can bring a bunch load of bugs ^.^ 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gamingchair1121 said:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

ihateinvulnerabilityphases ihateinvulnerabilityphases ihateinvulnerabilityphases

I really need to get my kuva hek set up don't I

counterpoint: felarx + xata

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, gamingchair1121 said:

incarnon furis is so absurdly broken that I have no words other than laetum is mastery fodder now

I've heard it's pretty much a moddable klamora prism.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, gamingchair1121 said:

yeah it is

and it doesn't even need buffs either it just does the damage

and use rift torrent and it one shots literally anything

fair, but anything + rift torrent one-shots lol

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Mazifet said:

fair, but anything + rift torrent one-shots lol

yeah true

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

13 hours ago, ant99999 said:

So, a moddable Klamora with vampirism? That sounds insanely good (if the syndicate mod works in incarnon form that is)

yeah incarnon still heals you

• Like 1

Lookout, boys, I'm back from the lurk to once again assert temporary victory.

Avi is very pretty, that is a LOT of damage numbers, and what color is that on the metallics on your limbo, that's dope af

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

what color is that on the metallics on your limbo, that's dope af

It's a bronze-ish color, B1 on the tenno color palette.

Edited by Mazifet
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)Mineslayer2010 said:

wow, you had a plat glow-up from 2 to 23! Also, do your mr test it pains me to see that in the corner lol.

business is boomin

but yeah I have a sizeable stockpile of radiant relics from being a slave for eso

Also I don't know why I haven't done the mr test yet. I might try actually grinding some mr so I can get the mr 30 percs

The main thing stopping me is that a ton of weapons require argon, and you know how fun that is to farm

Edited by Mazifet
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mazifet said:

business is boomin

but yeah I have a sizeable stockpile of radiant relics from being a slave for eso

Also I don't know why I haven't done the mr test yet. I might try actually grinding some mr so I can get the mr 30 percs

The main thing stopping me is that a ton of weapons require argon, and you know how fun that is to farm

your a slave for eso I'm a slave for mot in the void. 

my business is sorta booming I have 3 rhino prime blueprints chassis and systems but 0 neuroptics 😭

Might have to drop 90p just to get the three neuros I need to sell sets. 

• Like 1