Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Mineslayer2010 said:

you prob already picked boltor and Lex

nah I picked boltor and magistar, lex looks boring so not going to bother

and tbh I might just not play sp circuit at all this week lol, don't really care about the weapons too much

and even if boltor is good, incarnon soma is in two weeks so that'll be funny

• Like 2

19 hours ago, gamingchair1121 said:

incarnon soma is in two weeks so that'll be funny

Spehss AK dakka noises

I love that gun

17 hours ago, gamingchair1121 said:

ok now that I have my hek set up...

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

5 minute archon hunt as limbo

we gamin

I guess you can say he got banished

Edited by Nova-IX
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, gamingchair1121 said:

assault shotgun my beloved

4Z7HEfQ.png

and its got like 1mil dps too so uhh

oh yeah overframe has leaks for those

rn I'm waiting for week six to get Zylok incarnon, which is apparently a charged weapon

also dread incarnon which in hoping isn't just a paris reskin

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sporthand said:

Me, watching Japanese Streed Food!

ahh yess your daily watching post.  I got very hungry watching this. I envy Chinese people

12 hours ago, gamingchair1121 said:

i have a loki build idea that replaces invis

feel free to call me insane

I bet you even have a mirage build that replaces her clones :crylaugh:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, gamingchair1121 said:

actually I don't even have a build for her since idk what to use her for lol

Eso nuke ummm trying weapons that are fun on her ignis wraith for example or the Syam. she's mainly used to break weapons. The latron and some other weapons are good examples. She turns weapons that are already monsters into a walking doom slayer. She's not really used for a specific thing sooooooo. Good luck with that. I wonder if you can put roar on her with her already having eclipse on.  Actually, I know what I'm gonna do today. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, (XBOX)Mineslayer2010 said:

I don't wanna say anything that can be counted as offensive so I'm gonna go the safe route and say ok.

Aaron Abrams Parenting GIF by Children Ruin Everything

I met many friends from China, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, German, French, Ukraine, Russia, Peru, Mexico, Iran, Afghanistan, Mongolia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Brazil, Italian, Pakistan, United Emirates, etc. Rather than avoiding people, I simply face those people to make them my friends and learn their cultural aspects. They are amazing people!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, (XBOX)Mineslayer2010 said:

Eso nuke ummm trying weapons that are fun on her ignis wraith for example or the Syam. she's mainly used to break weapons. The latron and some other weapons are good examples. She turns weapons that are already monsters into a walking doom slayer. She's not really used for a specific thing sooooooo. Good luck with that. I wonder if you can put roar on her with her already having eclipse on.  Actually, I know what I'm gonna do today. 

If only she could have better looks, as that is my main problem with her, so she is just there waiting.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nova-IX said:

If only she could have better looks, as that is my main problem with her, so she is just there waiting.

I saw someone use random colors on Mirage. It looked like the phase in warframe where your warframe is the worst colors possible. Mirage has potentional I found one from reddit: 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sporthand said:

I met many friends from China, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, German, French, Ukraine, Russia, Peru, Mexico, Iran, Afghanistan, Mongolia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Brazil, Italian, Pakistan, United Emirates, etc. Rather than avoiding people, I simply face those people to make them my friends and learn their cultural aspects. They are amazing people!

Yes, amazing people. People who put Japanese symbols in their names are the scariest human beings.  Of course excluding people who are actually Japanese! The language barrier is becoming less of an issue now in days because more and more people are learning English. So, eventually, we have to do the same. I think I would pick Mandarin second most spoken language in the world.  

TDLR: my post made no sense but yes different culture is good and gives the world a much-needed variety 😎

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Mineslayer2010 said:

People who put Japanese symbols in their names are the scariest human beings.

I don't know what you mean. I think there is nothing wrong with using the Japanese symbols in their names.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Mineslayer2010 said:

I think I would pick Mandarin second most spoken language in the world.  

On my side, I will master the Hiragana and Katakana. I took a Japanese Course during my high school year. It was so much easier than taking a Chinese course. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Mineslayer2010 said:

I saw someone use random colors on Mirage. It looked like the phase in warframe where your warframe is the worst colors possible. Mirage has potentional I found one from reddit: 

I remember seeing that one, personally I find it awful.

• Like 1