The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

9 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Not enough people posting consistently. 

Uni is very efficient at eating time, its like an angry Inaros that hasnt been fed in a millennium.

9 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

Perhaps a good bait will do the trick.

EUTeFNA.png

2 hours ago, Eisdschungel said:

Cant wait for a Mod to say "I win" and then closing the thread  🤣🤣

They have locked it before, only to unlock it again because of the pressure of Threadnought Prime .

11 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

So usually I have a pet on my lap and are always scratching it. Today I was given a baby to hold. Well muscle memory is a bastard that creates and leaves you with awkward and confusing situations.

I scratch babies under the chin, I don't see an issue here. 

37 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I scratch babies under the chin, I don't see an issue here. 

I went for the shoulder, then remembered it's a baby half-way through reaching. Wondering where do you scratch a baby, I just rested a fist on his shoulder like a 'normal person'.

Fending off the dogs that were trying to lick his face was probably easier then keeping this baby upright.

Edited by Postal_pat

5 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

I went for the shoulder, then remembered it's a baby half-way through reaching. Wondering where do you scratch a baby, I just rested a fist on his shoulder like a 'normal person'.

Fending off the dogs that were trying to lick his face was probably easier then keeping this baby upright.

Heh.

Put it's back against your abdomen and place one hand on its tummy, keeping gentle pressure.  Keeps the kid upright, gives you control over its center mass and you still have one hand free. 

18 minutes ago, (PS4)the-creeperman said:

Ya know, I was going to try and find a gif or pic of a floppy-looking baby or something funny to edit... instead I find there's an actual "floppy baby syndrome"...

yeah thanks, internet...

There, there...

tumblr_nrmawiSvaH1tlb56zo1_500.gif

6 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

when i was a small little boy i was prone to go missing because i didn't make much noise

I can see how that would be a problem. Though I find Independence to be tougher. It's not as simple as food, sleep, play, and they tend to wander off with independence (and seemingly boundless courage or little forethought).

9 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

There, there...

tumblr_nrmawiSvaH1tlb56zo1_500.gif

I can see how that would be a problem. Though I find Independence to be tougher. It's not as simple as food, sleep, play, and they tend to wander off with independence (and seemingly boundless courage or little forethought).

at some point when i got a little bit older i layed under a wall with mailboxes while my parents (and some other people?) looked for me. i was just under their noses the entire time