The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

1 hour ago, Sajochi said:

Got my internet back. Also, am I evil? Cause I think I might be evil

You won't know for sure until properly diagnosed by a professional witch doctor or voodoo priestess...

..just remember to bring proper identification, bank statements, last will and testament (just in case), fresh chicken blood, and a cheap bottle of rum. 

2 hours ago, Sajochi said:

Got my internet back. Also, am I evil? Cause I think I might be evil

01010111 01101000 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100101 01110110 01101001 01101100 00111111 00100000

11 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Then I'll smash you again.

but this time i will have evolved to be stronger, and with my newly improved powers i'll easily take your precious cookies away. this will force you to go on a journey to become stronger and get many companions that will help you, not only that, but you will most likely find some kind of dark power/ultimate weapon that a deity of some kind told you about. so with the power of friendship and this super duper ultimate weapon from the gods you'll defeat me. BUT unfortunantly for you, you only destroyed my physical vessel, so you decide to puruse me into the underworld, but you can't bring your friends with you. even though they all tried to talk you out of it and saying that you'll die, you still go through with it. 

you arrive at the underworld and you'll have to search for me, soon you will find me in some kind of arena where i will say, ''i have been expecting you'' and we'll have some kind of dialogue about how i will defeat you and blablabla. After i defeat you i will start a monologue about how pathetic you are and how i will drown the world in cookies and cakes, then you'll go on and on about how precious your friends are to you so you defeat me with DEUS EX... the power of friendship. then you'll be brought to personally speak with your deity where she says that you banished the evil and how good you are, then the god sends you back to your world where your friends are waiting for you and they'll all be like ''omhagawd ya ded et''. then 1 of your female companions who had been aggressive to you is crying and saying ''omhigawd Gamma, how could u do dis toh meh, i wos su worried'', then she kisses you like you 2 were actually in love.

So, young people get a pretty terrible rep in the media and old people are just poor victims who can do no wrong...

Funny how I seem to have experienced the complete opposite this past month.

- Young person in the same alleyway at the same time most days, pretty certain he's selling drugs based on what I've seen, none of my business. Always moves his bike to one side when I cycle past so that I have as much room as possible, I thank him every time for it.

- Old person at the bus stop today, saw me coming out of the corner of his eye, pretended he didn't see me and then deliberately stepped back from the bus stop, thus taking up the entire pavement (half bus stop, half him).

Proceeds to look quite shocked (blatantly feigned) when I politely ask him if he could move so that I could get past, and starts ranting about how this is the pavement and he's waiting for a bus and I should be on the road blah blah. None of my business, I just stare at him for a bit till he moves, then give him the finger (because I'm an arse, and I fully accept that). And it's like this with most old people I run into, I've been yelled at, given dirty looks and even had one person attempt to lecture me on the street, seemingly based solely on my appearance at the time.

I'll take a lout over a pensioner any day.

Not really going anywhere with this, I'm simply getting it off my chest because I'm grumpy, make of it what you will.

2 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

So, young people get a pretty terrible rep in the media and old people are just poor victims who can do no wrong...

Funny how I seem to have experienced the complete opposite this past month.

- Young person in the same alleyway at the same time most days, pretty certain he's selling drugs based on what I've seen, none of my business. Always moves his bike to one side when I cycle past so that I have as much room as possible, I thank him every time for it.

- Old person at the bus stop today, saw me coming out of the corner of his eye, pretended he didn't see me and then deliberately stepped back from the bus stop, thus taking up the entire pavement (half bus stop, half him).

Proceeds to look quite shocked (blatantly feigned) when I politely ask him if he could move so that I could get past, and starts ranting about how this is the pavement and he's waiting for a bus and I should be on the road blah blah. None of my business, I just stare at him for a bit till he moves, then give him the finger (because I'm an arse, and I fully accept that). And it's like this with most old people I run into, I've been yelled at, given dirty looks and even had one person attempt to lecture me on the street, seemingly based solely on my appearance at the time.

I'll take a lout over a pensioner any day.

Not really going anywhere with this, I'm simply getting it off my chest because I'm grumpy, make of it what you will.

That's super common. I like how the elderly also like to throw around the word entitlement when they are the most entitled. Not saying all of them do, but most of the ones I ran into act worse than "those damn entitled millennials." But that's a conversation for another day.

8 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

That's super common. I like how the elderly also like to throw around the word entitlement when they are the most entitled. Not saying all of them do, but most of the ones I ran into act worse than "those damn entitled millennials." But that's a conversation for another day.

Indeed.

Bet you any money that if I was on the road and I was thus interfering with his ability to drive, he would be mad at me for that as well.

Dunno how relevant this is to everyone due to how different road systems work, but the road in question is an ''A'' road which is generally the biggest and most direct. Everything from lorries to emergency services to taxis will be down it, pretty standard for an "A" road, right?

And yet it's a single lane each way... Like hell am I, a cyclist, going to try and cycle on an A road that damn small, with lorries passing inches from me. I still see some doing it, but it's simply not worth the risk. 

Getting home a few minutes faster because the road is a better surface vs not dying.

Image result for thinking emoji gif