Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

14 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

only nightmares

Vampire nightmares.

4 minutes ago, Nova-XI said:

Might as well be a rude lotus in disquise.

idk, Nora isn't especially rude but, I'm just glad she doesn't tell me when prisoners spawn in and tell me they're Grineer Prisoners and that I should catch them.  Because they're Grineer.

8 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Vampire nightmares.

idk, Nora isn't especially rude but, I'm just glad she doesn't tell me when prisoners spawn in and tell me they're Grineer Prisoners and that I should catch them.  Because they're Grineer.

I find certain sentences to be quite condescending, i can live with fake lotus and ordis all day long, but nora ... not a single minute. i even went as far to physically block the screen where the transmissions appear, and i mute her every single time.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nova-XI said:

I find certain sentences to be quite condescending, i can live with fake lotus and ordis all day long, but nora ... not a single minute. i even went as far to physically block the screen where the transmissions appear, and i mute her every single time.

Yikes, ok then. 

46 minutes ago, Streos said:

Did I win yet?

For about 45 minutes. 

4 minutes ago, angias said:

Ignorant modern tenno: is this mandarin? Do we have a mandarin translator?

This is cyrillic, mandarin looks way different. Though its easier to get confused by chinese, korean and japanes but they have some different way of writing so they can be distinguished from eachother.

Edited by Nova-XI

il y a 2 minutes, Nova-XI a dit :

This is cyrillic, mandarin looks way different. Though its easier to get confused by chinese, korean and japanes but they have some different way of writing so they can be distinguished from eachother.

That was the joke.

I should stop confusing people with rp.