Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I almost got myself in trouble with the mom.

She was going off about how she wants to simply close my bedroom door so my cousins dog doesn't chew on anything (he got my Lucas plush but was minimal damage, nbd) and she didn't want to be "responsible" for anything else being chewed on.

I almost, almost, said you weren't responsible in the first place and you didn't actually do anything to "fix" the situation, so...?

2 hours ago, MagPrime said:

They're appearing larger to warn off a potential predator instead of just letting it get close enough to take a bite out of them.

Pretty wise.

It isn't wise, or dumb. It's just in their nature. Instincts tend to kick in following a "better safe that sorry" rule, it's more beneficial to detect danger with a false alarm than thinking it's all right then being eaten.

If we say an animal is doing the "right" thing when it follows their natural instincts, this owl is completely right!

it is natural of we human are rebels then again that is the pride that gets us killed nearly every time. Then again pride can make a person stupid...

Spoiler

stop-killing-to-make-gay-pride-this-is-s

no6hu.jpg

Welp that is how our world run into for we are natural to be idiots in somewhat but we do attend somehow survived to be idiots

note this video could be offensive plz be adviced.

Spoiler

somehow this shows idiots can survive life some odd reason.

Edited by ChaoticEdge