Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

il y a 2 minutes, Renegade343 a dit :

My notifications for the past 8 hours from you all replying to me in this thread are also gone.

Hey a few minutes ago i couldn't even find the thread, a few moment later it appeared with the tittle let's make a thread with alot of replies.

That was weird.

Edited by angias

3 часа назад, MagPrime сказал:

It gets hungry, in just surprised it hasn't devoured more threads. 

I noticed LPW finds imitations that Delta spawns particularly delicious... or it nips possible competition for readers in the bud.

By the way, I was under impression that threads are achieved then they reach a certain number of posts? Was LPW eating moderators who attempted to touch it?

43 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

I noticed LPW finds imitations that Delta spawns particularly delicious... or it nips possible competition for readers in the bud.

By the way, I was under impression that threads are achieved then they reach a certain number of posts? Was LPW eating moderators who attempted to touch it?

Archived is only when threads "die out" or reached a certain point of no activity so there is no reason to keep it interactable. You could say it do or rather the inhabitants gets annoyed and nibbles away.

9 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

LPW has broken the forums again.

Indeed, it said that the thread did not exist when i tried to view it.

8 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

It has transcended time and space, and left this universe for a brief while.

When ever it happens, i always think i have quacked up somewhere and become banned, just for that split second.

il y a 1 minute, (NSW)Delta2.3 a dit :

1. :clem::clem:

This might be weird.

I have to try new salad recipies for the winner.

For some reason, that will start to make sense in the future, i classifie each warframe to a set of ingredient.

I am still not sure if we should consider the infestation has plant, fungus or meat.