Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

It was funny watching all the doomsday grifters going all pretzel shaped, trying to milk it for all it's worth. Some people sure look silly right now.

57 minutes ago, (PSN)abbacephas said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952z6jo8golob81wdwwe0

Pretty much. Now you just need a Patreon link and a podcast with Superchats, and that board is spot on.

I barely ever do Railjack missions anymore. A rare stab at getting the Ambassador blueprint, and that's about it. Then, of course, once the new kuva and tenet weapons come out, there'll be a couple of excursions for that as well. But the game mode is a poor rip-off of Guns of Icarus, made bearable by the inclusion of NPC crewmen, which is rather damnable, since GoI was a teamplay based game.

• Like 1

Hack & Slash games have been in the decline over the years but now there are a bunch being made.

For the people that love H&S games, here are some you can look up:
Yasuke A Lost Descendent
Soulstice 
Valkyrie Elysium
Wanted: Dead
Etenights
Stella Blade
Project DT
Project M
Lost Soul Aside
Phantom Hellcat
Arise of Awakener
Granblue Fantasy Relink
Shred & Tear: Explosive Kajun

There are a lot more than this some that are in development but these are the one I'm interested in.

If I had the choose three that are currently in development that I'm interested in they are:

Yasuke: A Lost Descendant

Project DT

Phantom Hellcat

Shouts out to H&S games, they are making a comeback.

20 hours ago, Yrkul said:

It was funny watching all the doomsday grifters going all pretzel shaped, trying to milk it for all it's worth. Some people sure look silly right now.

Well, won't you look silly when the next doomsday scenario comes in and finally wipes us out.

Anyways, anyone looking to buy my patented Deflecto Helmet for the upcoming meteor shower? You'll need it if you wanna survive The End of Days! Now comes in Tactial Black!!

3 hours ago, TeaHands said:

Well, won't you look silly when the next doomsday scenario comes in and finally wipes us out.

They've been screaming about everything from civil war to nuclear and/or environmental annihilation for more than a decade now. I can predict the content of a 30 minute vlog from the first 2 minutes, when I know a content creator's behaviour patterns.

There was a time, where folk journalism was the best way to keep up to date, but now the majority of content is corrupted by extreme biases or algorithm wrangling. Now I'm mainly using them as aggregators, and look up their sources if it's interesting/important enough.

The internet is dark and full of garbage. And it gets worse, the more automated content generation becomes.

4 minutes ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

I've made this post for science!  Thank you for helping me!

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952klji13j9l1bi8eo0qh

On 2024-05-13 at 11:13 AM, Yrkul said:

Pretty much. Now you just need a Patreon link and a podcast with Superchats, and that board is spot on.

Let's just skip the middleman. You provide me with your *ahem* "information" and I'll help myself to your life savings generous "donations".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PSN)abbacephas said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952klji13j9l1bi8eo0qh

Let's just skip the middleman. You provide me with your *ahem* "information" and I'll help myself to your life savings generous "donations".

Try looking at it from another angle:

How much money does an ordinary person typically keep in his/her life savings? Last I checked, at least 2/3 of all americans are living from paycheck to paycheck.

How much money do you get in 10 years, if you recieve 5$ each month? Then add 1-50$ each time that person makes a comment or asks a question, paying to make you at least notice during a livestream/podcast. Then multiply that by 10000.

There's a reason why skilled grifters are millionaires (or at least those able to handle large sums of money without burning everything on girls, drugs and snazzy cars).

As for the science of it, look up the concept of predation through parasocial relationships.

12 hours ago, Yrkul said:

Science = Firepower. There is no such thing as too much firepower.

tumblr_inline_poh11gUQwW1upjwi2_500.png

I do not like the Asura.

Relevant Helldivers quote.

"After years of research into improving the Super Destroyer's firepower, the Ministry of Science concluded that the most effective method was adding more guns"

21 hours ago, Yrkul said:

They've been screaming about everything from civil war to nuclear and/or environmental annihilation for more than a decade now. I can predict the content of a 30 minute vlog from the first 2 minutes, when I know a content creator's behaviour patterns.

End of Days talk really stood the test of time, and it's only gotten more popular.

21 hours ago, Yrkul said:

There was a time, where folk journalism was the best way to keep up to date, but now the majority of content is corrupted by extreme biases or algorithm wrangling. Now I'm mainly using them as aggregators, and look up their sources if it's interesting/important enough.

The internet is dark and full of garbage. And it gets worse, the more automated content generation becomes.

Nah the internet and social media has been nothing but a major plus. Totally haven't watched the birth of Qanon, then see it spiral from 4chan and manifest itself in my parent's basement in the form of a shrine to King Grifter Himself.

I remember hearing "Don't trust strangers on the internet" a lot growing up. But apparently all that goes put the window if someone with decent editing skills is involved.

8 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

I do not like the Asura.

dd0.jpg

Ok..... (looks at own GW2 roster of which half are asura). Each to their own, I guess. I do find them more entertaining that the gnomes from WoW, and they give me the opportunity to roleplay some of the most self-absorbed, pompous and hidebound academics I've known through my time. I got plenty of inspiration. 😁

2 hours ago, Yrkul said:

dd0.jpg

Ok..... (looks at own GW2 roster of which half are asura). Each to their own, I guess. I do find them more entertaining that the gnomes from WoW, and they give me the opportunity to roleplay some of the most self-absorbed, pompous and hidebound academics I've known through my time. I got plenty of inspiration. 😁

I'm a basic *@##$, I have a Human Guardian, who's only job is healing and cleansing...

It's been awhile since I played though.

12 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

I'm a basic *@##$, I have a Human Guardian, who's only job is healing and cleansing...

It's been awhile since I played though.

And I'm an altoholic. 🤣

Just got another character slot, bringing me up to... 27 if I remember correctly. Four of those are engineers dressed up to look like Adeptus Mechanicus, to run around asking if anyone has toasters to hand in, reciting the chant of activation and praising the Omnissiah.

the_promised_toaster_by_yourlocaltechpri

It finally happened to me, managed to accidentally Parazon a Sister with a weapon I didn't want 😭 gotta make the most of it and just make her an ally cuz she's at least got an Ephemera. Gotta make that Drip count.

• Like 1

Just now, TeaHands said:

It finally happened to me, managed to accidentally Parazon a Sister with a weapon I didn't want 😭 gotta make the most of it and just make her an ally cuz she's at least got an Ephemera. Gotta make that Drip count.

oof. gl with that. from my experience parvos sisters are usually quicker than liches, so hopefully it shouldnt take too long to kill it.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Mazifet said:

oof. gl with that. from my experience parvos sisters are usually quicker than liches, so hopefully it shouldnt take too long to kill it.

Right, I'm glad it was a Sister and not a Lich. But I did learn that after you Parazon your Sister/Lich, you can just quit the mission and you will still get your Nemesis if you're trying to speedrun the process lol.

4 hours ago, Yrkul said:

Just got another character slot, bringing me up to... 27 if I remember correctly.

How can you even remember that many characters. 

I like immersing myself, I don't know how I can immerse myself in the stories of 27 different people, most of whom going through some variation of the same story haha.