Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Never had to deal with a Cicada Swarm before and I have to say.... I hate it 😭 they're like June Bugs the way they just fly without actually looking where they're going. I'm sure my neighbors have gotten a few laughs watching me yelp and jump out of my skin anytime the buggers fly into me lol.

Also the decibels those little guys produce is unreal. At its peak it straight up audibly felt like I was in the pit of an indoor metal concert.

On 2024-04-11 at 12:22 PM, (PSN)abbacephas said:

Also, can someone explain to me the difference between dinner and supper?

Apparently supper is more often a lighter meal eaten alone while dinner is more of an event.

To me it's kind of potato potahto honestly.

9 hours ago, (PSN)abbacephas said:

I thought so, but didn't fully understand the last 3 panels. Then I googled "weevil" and it fell into place.

Took me a while to get it when I first saw it too, mostly because I didn't recognize a weevil at a glance but somehow recognized Wagyu beef at a glance so I was thinking "Beetle Beetle Wagyu", though the stomp/stomp/clap is so ingrained in my skull I somehow immediately thought of We Will Rock You because of that alone.

...Wonder what it says about me being able to recognize Wagyu beef at a simple glance though.

4 hours ago, Aldain said:

...Wonder what it says about me being able to recognize Wagyu beef at a simple glance though.

That meat is so disgusting, once you think about what exactly it takes, to create so much intramuscular fat. It takes the worst aspects of battery farmed meats, and cranks it up to eleven.

I'll take deer/elk over Wagyu any day. Even horse.