Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

arbitration rewords

deadmanink

hey so i did 4hrs of survival arbitration and the rewords are bad like pure useless for amount of time i spend how about adding another rotation or something like ABCCD and in rotation D rewords be like kuva or forma maybe chnace of getting rivens doing this for endo and mods are not really worth it and i play arbitration everyday for hrs i love arbitration and how about it stays there till it get reset instated of if you win you have to wait till the next one i wanna do arbi for hrs maybe first squad is not good and we do like 10 min of survival and they wanna leave after it i wanna jump in the next one plus adding something like kuva or forma bp will be great in like A and B rotation 

4 minutes ago, deadmanink said:

rewords

The word you are looking for is nucular...errr I mean rewards.

@topic: We already have ABCDDDDD as loot table and is fine. The only thing they should (finally) add is the discussed time reduction for Survival and Defense missions in comparison to Excav and Interceptions

9 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

@topic: We already have ABCDDDDD as loot table and is fine. The only thing they should (finally) add is the discussed time reduction for Survival and Defense missions in comparison to Excav and Interceptions

*ABCCCCC

OP is suggesting a new D rotation with lame-ass rewards such as Rivens, Kuva and stuff that don't belong here because he doesn't need anything from the actual rotation (yeah...)

1 minute ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Are we playing space ninjas or greedy purple card simulator here?

Greedy Purple Card Simulator.

They even changed the slogan to "Play Free Now".

With Railjack right around the corner, stock pilling on Archgun Riven mods is probably a good investment.

That's why I play Arbies every time I have the time .. to get the Vitus Essence so I can buy the riven mods from the store.

In fact, I would argue that right now Arbitrations is currently the only endless game mode that is actually worth doing long runs, if you get a good squad.

Arbitrations changes that MUST happen are: Lowering roations on defense and survival to normal so they are not so damn long, ephemera needs a bug like at least 5% as of now its like 1 or 2 idk havent done it in a while if its 5% id give it a try to run them but for endo and those mods that I already have i rather do something else and its what I am doign when on frame

Edited by Lazarow

38 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

ephemera needs a bug like at least 5%

That doesn't "fix" arbitration. Once you get it, you're done with arbitration without really a reason to get back to it.

The only way to keep the game mode alive is to have rewards that are both valuable and always wanted. Rivens are a good example. Endo too, a large part of the Warframe population needs it.

Edited by Vit0Corleone