Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just got a Harpak Riven

Lutesque

Question

As the title said I just got a Harpak Riven with +209% Crit chance and +70% Danage to infested right out if the gate.... so not.... bad.... but the weapon itself isn't exactly meta so it's not like I hit the Jackpot. 

There is however one ray of hope

latest?cb=20190710133821

This could give my riven Value just like Effecient Beams did For The Convectrix....

Or am I just setting myself up for Primed Dussapointment ? 

6 answers to this question

The harpak is a solid weapon (solid not overpowered) even without a riven and capable of handling sortie 3 with relative ease. 

It becomes immensely more powerful with a riven and that augment is going to be interesting. 

If you want a rough estimate of usability try using the buzlok if you have it, it kinda has similar functionality with its gimmick (the scope and auto fire rate will be a little different) that boosts Crit. 

8 minutes ago, SenorClipClop said:

Hang onto your Riven and try it once you get this new mod. Nobody knows how this works yet, so nobody can tell you. Inform yourself when the time comes.

Just need 2 Argon Crystals and its all mine.... 

Also the augment is far down the line so il have plenty of time to assess the weapon at base.... its got a nice enough gimmick that I may want to keep the riven for myself....

The cool thing about Effecient Beams is I heard that it got rid of the Converging mechanic that alot of people hated.... 

I'm hoping something like that will happen to the Harpak's Augment. 

And gey... who knows.... we might get Harpak Wraith one day....then I can really cash in hard !!!

14 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Just need 2 Argon Crystals and its all mine.... 

Gotta say, it is pretty slick with a good Riven. Harpak is one of those weapons I got a Riven for before I ever crafted the weapon, and I haven't really played without it. My Riven is Crit Chance heavy too (+226%) and my build sits it at just over 95% CC with a 5.1x multiplier. It's good.

• Like 1

Will have diminishing returns assuming exposing Harpoon stacks additively with the Riven.

Then again Harpak with a Crit Riven (used to have one, but I got rid of it as I was out of space and already had Rivens for Supra and Boltor, since I didn't use it much) is pretty solid without the Gimmick Mod so...

Edited by Guest